greedy girl?

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
hey, Is Ella too greedy? lol, she was having 6oz 5times a day, but y'day morning she was still hungry after 6oz and had another 2oz,so she had 8oz in one go! So now she has been having 5x 7oz bottles and finishing the majority of them!
On the farleys formula tin it says that babies4-5months should have 5 x 7oz, but Ella isnt even 2months yet! is she having way too much? or is the tin just a rough guide?

I would go by her weight rather than her age, I wouldnt say that sounded too much. She sounds like she is having a growth spurt and I bet she stops taking as much next week.
Dinnae worry :D

dont go by what it says in the tin, every baby is diffrent.

as long as she is not being sick then id say it was fine, think maybe she is haveing a growth spurt like laura said :)

xx

Hi

Kieran used to have 7oz 6 or 7 times a day from when he was 4 weeks old. Joshua used to have more or less what it says on the tin and with Liam i am mixing the feed, even though my breast milk seems to be reducing, and he has about 12 oz a day. have you tried to give her water inbetween milk feeds, as she may just be thirsty sometimes.

x

are you using the milk for hungrier babies if not i would give it a try

Hi tommy I am going to ask my health visitor about it on weds, I think she may ahve had a growth spurt though becuase she isnt taking as much now and she has definatly grown all of a sudden lol

sometimes hannah will have alot and then other days i have all on getting anything down her they r such a worry lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back