Great Saturday but Scary Sunday - bleeding :(

you'll be fine hun :hug: i have a midwife app 2 on that day... i want it to be here or ready :roll:

just carry on relaxing and everything will be a o kay :wink:

sorry to hear that :hug: must have been very scary. have plenty of rest and hope it sorts itself out soon

fuzzy.gif

Thinking of you Sabrina :hug:

Hope you are doing OK, been keeping an eye out for you today, but not seen you yet!

thinking of you! :hug:

topbird said:
Hope you are doing OK, been keeping an eye out for you today, but not seen you yet!

thinking of you! :hug:

Thanks TopBird (and everyone else who's posted) for your thoughts.

I'm still taking it easy. Haven't done much today at all and am still in my night clothes! I might do a bit of ironing in a while but that'll be my limit.

I am feeling tired and fragile. I still have a little blood when I wipe :( but it's a different colour now.

I have said I might go back to work tomorrow but will only go for a few hours off peak so I don't get caught in the rush hours.

Said to OH this morning about how I keep getting flashbacks to Sunday and particularly when I need the toilet. It all goes through my mind again. :cry:

:hug:

Don't you dare do ironing!!!! :evil: it can wait! take it easy and relax for a bit. :hug:

Only go back to work if you feel up to is honey - do not push yourself. Though I imagine you probably want to be busy to try and stop thinking about Sunday, sure they can cope without you for a few days and should (and I sincerely hope it doesn't) the bleeding start again - do you really want to be in that situation surrounded by people at work?

make your self busy reading baby catalogues, watching DVDs and chatting to us lot from the comfort of your home, is what I would do :hug:

Really don't know why I feel so bad being off work TopBird. :think: I am answering emails from home anyway so I know there's nothing really urgent to do. I guess it's just because I don't want anyone thinking I'm faking it. :wall:

Off for a shower now. Thanks for your support :hug:

S*d em! You are not faking it!

No problem - is what we are here for!

Thanks TB. I am back to work today but am working reduced hours 10.30-4.00 so it's not too bad. However... this morning when I got the train in it was packed! I had to walk through 2 carraiges before I found a seat. :think:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back