Just had my first scare!

fayebalina

Reaction score
Hi all well as the song goes "remember remember the 5th of november"
I know i will.....as we ended up in the hospital at 1 am
me and O/H decided to have intercourse as he had been away for 3 weeks so we hadnt had any. Well we now have sex in the dark as O/H feels a bit wierd with my bump staring at him lol, so when I felt "damper" than usual I just put it down to the increase in discharge us preggos get.
However when we finished we both realised it was blood!
So we called the hospital and they advised going down there, I should really have known as I wasnt bleeding after and there was no pain but you go into panic mode!
The hospital was great the took a urine sample, felt my tummy, checked for movement and a heartbeat and gave me a spectral internal(just had a look at my cervix)
It turned out all is well babies heartbeat was strong and steady and they found a little polyp on my cervix (like a skin tag) which was the cause of the bleeding....nothing to do with my uterus thank god.
It was scary and really brought everything home, god knows when we will next dare to have sex again though! lol

Glad all is well, and your bump is fab by the way!! Take care. x

Hi hun I'm so glad everything is okie and it was nothing to do with baby.

x

phew! glad things are ok, must have been very scarey!

I had a tiny bit of spotting after sex once and it made me very depressed for a couple of days so I know how you feel hun.

Glad everything is Ok now.

Glad your ok

I sent you a PM earlier as I wondered where you'd been recently!.

Glad all is well!

I just wish I could get in the mood for once!!!

L x

Yea thanks lisa i have been popping in but been really busy....still am but thought id make the effort.....not gonna b in this group much longer lol

Im 23 weeks tommorow!!. Do you know when 3rd Trimester starts????

L x

27 weeks, see you there soon!

I know how you feel, its so scary, but thankfully baby is all ok.
take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back