Great for summer!!

Emamay

Reaction score
Okay, so I found the frozen treat answer, and it's so easy!

I got a banana and mashed it in a bowl with a fork, mixed in the yogurt from a muller fruit corner (left the fruit out). Mixed it together for a coupla minutes to make sure it was mixed thoroughly, spooned the mixture into an ice cube tray, and stuck a lolly stick in each one.
Chucked it in the freezer overnight, and boom! Frozen treat for toasty bubbas :)

I gave Cay one earlier, and although he couldn't quite hold it and eat it himself, I held it for him, and after the first coupla licks, he proper slurped it down :)

Literally only took 5 minutes to make, and no special equipment needed :) xx

Will give this a go for Aaron - haven't tried him with banana in ages though as it makes him really constipated

Tapatalking!

I used a whole banana, and one yogurt corner, and that's made 12 cubes, so at one a day... Would that upset his tummy too much?

No reason not to use other fruits too, and just drain the juices after mashing.

Or even fruit jars, I reckon. Could make all kinds of funky fruity yogurt pops :D xx

Here's one of Cays...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373398343.736151.jpg

I got 12 of these. So only little, just a great little 5 minute cool-down/snack xx

fab idea, think i may have to experiment with these, i just need to get space in my tiny freezer! I might use his usual yoghurts- danon or petit filous mixed with a little fruit. one banana in 12 of them is not gonna upset the stomach as the banana is minute- my boy eats a whole banana most days as he loves them!

i might even make one with water and tiny bit of pure fruit juice...

Yeah a little might not be too bad.

Haven't tried him in ages as 2 hours of solid screaming at 2am does not leave your memory quickly (or ever)

Tapatalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back