Great day :)

hopefulmummy

Reaction score
Sorry for a pointless thread, but I just wanted to share my excitement! I finished work today and got a lovely teddy, some babygros and a £75 mothercare voucher! I left work at 2 then went to midwife who I've never had before who was lovely and didnt rush me, I was able to ask my questions, and baby is in a good position.

Suddenly everything feels real and I'm so excited!!

Xxx

I'm currently sitting in nursery on a rocking chair drinking a cup if tea and eating biscuits as well :) this is the life!!!

Haha it's great when you have days like these. Glad your work treated you well with presents. My work did as well. I love not having to work but miss the people. xx

ah thats lovely that they done that for you. pleased all went well at midwife.

i havent got a chair in the nursery good job though as i will be the same and sitting in there all the time. keep saying when i cant sleep im gonna go in there and play his mobile. that music used to send me to sleep as a baby. could work now xxx

Awwww you're work friends sound lovely :) Glad you had a good day and enjoy your maternity leave hun!
I don't have a chair in the nursery either But I would love one!

x

Aww that was nice of them :) glad your appointment went well! You have made me want a cup of tea!! :lol: xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back