Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System

valleygirl24

Reaction score
Does anyone have this pram? I bought the pram over xmas and have just had the raincovers delivered, the picture on the front of the pack shows the raincovers on the pram when it is being used in pushchair mode, does anyone know whether they fit on there while its being used as the travel system (with the car seat)

After reading your reply I took the covers up to my moters house to try them on the pram and was pleased to find that they covered it all (including car seat) except for the changing bag

i have that exact one, still using it now! (well, not the carseat lol)

erm i dont think i ever needed the rain cover while the carseat was in it. we only ever used it like that when we went to trafford centre we just used to use the carrycot when she was tiny

I do!!!!! :D :D :D Fantastic buggy I must say!

The answer you are looking for is Yes. I used the raincover when the car seat was clipped into the push chair and it gives plenty of room. My LO was born in Feburary and was pouring down with rain pretty much every day!

We love the buggy so much we are getting the Double Graco from toys r us as baby number 2 is currently on the way :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back