Grab the foot game!

Missbatesy

Reaction score
So whenever I go somewhere in a car my little girl starts poking her foot out the side of my belly so I give it a little pinch (obv not hard I'd be scared of breaking it lol!) them she'll poke it out in another place and I do the same. This can go on for 5 minutes, I find it so amusing & cute! I just can't wait any longer for her to arrive! Ahhhh come along baby!

:D:D :D:D aahh i love it when lil feet poke out, love giving them a lil tickle xx

Awww I do this too! :D also when she sticks her bum out I rub her bum and she keeps doing it :) can't wait to meet my little beauty! Xx

Tapatalking. X

Awww so cute! I saw my first foot yesterday!! X

Iv never seen a foot poke out :( I must be too fat...I feel kicks lots and see belly move and I feel bum stick out sometimes wish I cud see a foot tho!

Don't worry K8 - I never get feet sticking out, I just get girlys bum and knees!!
I'm still going on the theory that her legs were very long at our 20 week scan, so she must be like her daddy who's very tall, so her feet are probably still tucked up and out the way! Hehe still have lots of fun tickling & rubbing her little bum, back & knees though!!

We had that for the first time too on the weekend! I just cant get my head round that LO in there is exercising and muscling up - it really does feel like wee man enjoys the attention and pokes around for the fun of it - it sure makes us laugh! :lol:

I think I get the odd foot poking out but it just appears as a little lump, it is so hard to tell what it is. Sometimes I get a bigger bump lower down and I assume that's a shoulder or a little botty! hehe
Hopefully it will become clearer as I get closer to my due date...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back