I felt a....

NooNoo

Reaction score
little hand or foot poking out of my belly before!!

usually i get like big bumps sticking out when shes turning but this was a tiny little bump then it jumped back in when i touched it...like i tickled her foot or something...it was so cute..i know it sounds weird but i got all emotional :lol: like i had communicated with her :oops: hehe :cheer:

It freaked me out when this first happened, its worse as your pregnancy prgresses and you can see it moving across your stomach!!! It was like I was an alien, lol!!!

frangelle said:
It was like I was an alien, lol!!!

Well he does have special powers..........are you sure you were never abducted?? :shock:

Mine has just started to stick something out on my left side, just under my ribs, i think its an elbow but Brad has decided its a foot??

frangelle said:
its worse as your pregnancy prgresses and you can see it moving across your stomach!!!

My LO really freaked me out the other night! You could see her rolling around and sticking all sorts out! I had to look away, it felt weird enough but seeing it was even weirder!

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:
It was like I was an alien, lol!!!

Well he does have special powers..........are you sure you were never abducted?? :shock:

Mine has just started to stick something out on my left side, just under my ribs, i think its an elbow but Brad has decided its a foot??

Well he is the oracle so who knows... :rotfl:

Mine is rolling around now, its like a mexican wave going on in my tummy :shock:

When your baby does it again princessh, lift your top up and see if you can see it first hand and watch your belly go in and out! is really weird and funny to watch!

Mine reacts best in the bath, its like the water movements start him off, then before you know it he's having a little party in there.
If I balance something on my tum within a minute he manages to kick it off!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back