• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gotta go to hospital :(... UPDATED on page 2.

Hey everyone....

Sorry its taking me so long to update. When i got out of hospital i really needed a power nap so had an hour when i got in.

Well......I have had swabs taking which i will be informed about either tuesday or wednesday of next week if further action is required. So no news is good news basically. They have checked my urine and all is fine, Nothing found in that. When the midwife was taking my swabs she had a good look at my cervix and she said it looks closed so thats a good thing. She said that she could see discharge and what not round it but this can sometimes be normal but wants it checked anyway. I explained to her about me being unwell for the past couple of days and she said if the swabs come back ok they can put my feeling unwell down to hormones, I also remembered to tell her about how i go dizzy an awful lot and she has asked me to get my midwife who i will be seeing on wednesday to take my bloods just to check everythings ok in that sense. Midwife also listened into babys heartbeat and said everything in that department sounds fine too.

She was really nice and explained that you cant be too careful when things like this happen and she wished us well.. We seen her when we went for our Nuchal scan and she really lovely then too.

She has stressed that if anything else happens or i get anymore jellyness to go back to the hospital straight away and said that thats what they are there for so not to worry about contacting anytime. I have also been advised to rest up just to be on the safe side.

So its just a waiting game now...

Thanks for all of your lovely messages.

Amy xx

hope u fee; better soon hun and at least ur cervix is closed thats a good sign x

Yeah thats what me and OH said... Thanks hun xx

Glad you are feeling a bit better about it all and that they treated you well.
Good luck with your results - will be keeping an eye out for updates xx

aww good outcome today hun!! hope ur feeling ok!! just take it easy anyways and have some rest hun!! saving isnt a priority! :) xxx

I'm so glad they treated you well. Let us know what the results are, i'm sure all we be ok. Take it easy x x

Just seen this. Glad you're ok.xx

glad u and bump r ok hun, and i hope ur results come back all normal big hugs x x

That all sounds good, hope the results come back okay hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back