Off to Hospital :(

Hi Girls, thank you for your messages. x

Baby Chip is fine :) Nice strong heartbeat!

My little girl's head is down and laying across my tummy, feet by my right side facing my back.

Midwife says sometimes when they shift position it is sometimes hard to feel kicks, especially as she is facing my back.

Also apparently it's normal for babies to get lazy and sleepy so this may be a reason also.

I am to go back if i have any further concerns and i get to see my midwife on a scheduled appointment anyway this Friday so i can chat with her then.

I'm still worried because before baby Chip was quite active and she still isn't moving much but she had enough energy to give the midwife a big kick earlier.

Hey ho us mummies do worry don't we but so pleased everything is fine :)

So glad everything is fine for you chick. :)
Maybe she is having a bit of a growth spurt and that is another reason shes gone quiet. :)
Least she had a nice strong heartbeat and maybe when shes a bit bigger you may not get a quiet spell.x x

No I feel thick I must read everything properly lol glad everything is ok for you xxx

Glad to hear all is well with baby hun x

Thank you everyone x

Feeling a little weepy this afternoon and sooo tired. Might have an early night before work tomorrow.

xxx

:yay: glad all is okay with your LO. They are naughty little monkeys sometimes for scaring us xx

Glad all is well. It's hard not to worry isn't it xxx

Glad to hear everything's good with LO, cheeky chip! xx

good luck hun fingers crossed for you xxxx

Last edited:
Naughty chip worrying mummy like that!

Glad to hear she's doing ok.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads