sleep's gone to sh*t

Oh, forgot to mention something occurred to me last night, my mum bought some organix meals for us whereas previously he'd only ever had food made and pureed by me. We were also having problems with constipation last week, and I don't know why but I hadn't tied them all together until last night. He was back on homemade food 3 days ago and over the last few days the constipation has subsided. Maybe there was something in the food either keeping him awake itself or maybe he had tummyache...guess we will just have to see if he sleeps well again tonight.

Well, last night a miracle! Down at 7, then he didn't wake up til almost 5am! Either he was too exhausted to do anything else, or we're going back to normal...please please please can we go back to normal!!

How did you get on in the end tiny?

Well done Cahal! X

Im almost like it now with lo with his teething accept he will go bed at 6:30 or 7ish depending on the day hes had an he will wake at 11 then 2 then 4 it is draning i know how you feel hun.
Last 2 nights he was screaming the place down nurophen or calpol didnt work.
I did the dummy runs at the beginning but it kinda got to much when he wanted to wake up playing or wake on his tummy screaming half asleep an if im not up quick enough he will continue to kick or scream an even when i pick him up hes still crryin so i no its not attention me lol.
Althou ive found another tooth this morning think it explains mine lol. Even givin him a bottle dont help anymore :( lol. Gud luck hun ur doing all u can.
So glad he slept better for you lastnight. x

Well done Cahal!! :yay: we had an average night, I was allowed some sleep before 4.30am which I consider improvement :lol:

He was kicking off early evening though which is unheard of for him, so we did a bit of the controlled crying while having dinner, its easier when youre not trying to sleep through it!

SM2B your LO is doing well with teeth, we still havent got any teeth!!

We've been to tesco and got baby musli which hes having for pudding after supper tonight and Ive bought 'good night' baby milk which also has cereal in so Im gonna give him that for his bedtime feed. Hopefully he'll be so full up that he'll sleep all night long :pray: or Id just like a stint of more than 3 hours.

I thought I was the only one. I am at the end of my teather too. My boy has been a bad sleeper since the beginning and as the very best has woken 3 times in the night. Therefore I am used to no sleep. Anyway, this week he decided to wake crying at least every hour. You lose track of time in the middle of the night. Even when I picked him up and put him in bed he still kept waking and crying. So the next night I thought things couldn't get any worse and decided to try out the cot. If I am up anyway I may as well test the water. He was the same the next night too. Last night he improved a little but only because I put him in bed at 4 beacuse I couldn't take anymore waking up. I am hoping he doesn't think getting in bed is going to be a nightly thing.

Am keeping my fingers crossed for mothers around the world who are sleep deprived!

Let me know if you find an answer. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back