Got the wrong travel system... Now I regret :-(

Squiglet said:
lozzi said:
lauramumof2 said:
:talkhand:

pram envy. Its a horrible disease. You cant go out without looking at other prams, it eats away at you till you cant take anymore and before you know it you are in the shop buying a new one, lying to your oh that it was in the sale and praying he doesnt look at the reciept.

There are people who can help.

You'll have to point me in the right direction, i bought no18 last night, and possibly no19 today

Its gettin to be a problem :cry:

LOL where do you put all these prams??????

Lol

i sell them on ebay, to make way for the next ;)

Honey, here's what i would do. Use the travel system you have until lo gets too big for the carseat by then you will be bored with it anyway, you will find that it is too big and heavy and you will want a lighter weight pushchair like the maclaren techno or similar. You will also find the fact that you can't hang any shopping bags on the handle a real pain, pushing a pram and carrying loads of bags whilst clothes shopping is not fun. So if i were you i'd make do for now and then upgrade to a really nice pushchair in 6 months or so
xxx

well ladies thanks for all your advice, but I will probably end up keeping it. having thought of it, I like Alfie's solution - use it til he gets too big then buy a lighter model.
Thanks Lozzi, now I know you're a real expert! and thanks for looing it up on ebay... i knew i wouldn't get much for it anyway.
thanks everyone!! :hug:

I bought a cheapie travel system from babies r us and we are planning to get a new one when he gets bigger. It makes sense as a lot of people spend a fortune on prams and end up changing them after about a year anyway. xxx

Squiglet said:
lozzi said:
mrs_tommo22 said:
We can start a fund and get you one lol - then your hubby cant say anything :rotfl:

I know what he means though - my oih is the same the tightwad lol

A lot of people wont agree with me, But personally, i think a good pram, is sooo essential,

You need a carrycot option IMO :D

Well you probably need to ignore my opinion then.... I probably think Laetiticas travel system looks good because I've been waiting for mine to be delivered for 17 weeks now.... :roll: Child will be in college by the time it turns up... so any travel system looks good atm... although mines very much like the mothercare one with just the pushchair and the seat...

Not doing the pram stuff again.. its just another bed you've got to buy and wash more covers for... :rotfl:

I do like laetitia85 travel system, its a lot nicer then mine, but i bought mine on a spuir of the moment and in the jan sales last year.

You wll get over it and probably like your travel system soon, its very cosmopolitin and i like the colours, youl love your system now its cold its so nce to snuggle your baby in the car seat and pull the hood over - it will really sheild hi from the cold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back