Got the wrong travel system... Now I regret :-(

laetitia85

Reaction score
I bought my travel system ages ago out of excitement. it was a cheap one from mothercare, convenient, with car seat etc.

but now whenever I see all those gorgeous mamas and papas ones I can't help but regret... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hubby won't let me buy a new one as he thinks it'd be a waste. He thinks the one we got is fine.

BUT I REALLY WANT A NEW ONE!!!!!! (and I can't be bothered to sell the old one on ebay - it wouldn't be worth much anyway) :roll:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hi :wave:

Can't you take it back and change it for a nicer one?

Zoe

Can you put a picture up hun, so i can advise and find lozzi the pram expert and see what she says!

Hey youl be the one looking after your baby and wheeling him about not your hubby. You pay for it then he cant say anything!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Can you put a picture up hun, so i can advise and find lozzi the pram expert and see what she says!

Hey youl be the one looking after your baby and wheeling him about not your hubby. You pay for it then he cant say anything!

LMAO!

what pram is it laetitia, i will probs give you an estimate of how much you'd get on the bay....

Sell it when he isnt looking and get ur mamas, if ur not bothered about it bein brand new, im sure i can help you find a bargain on the bay...

Well your the expert lozzi - you should have pram expert on your avatar!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Well your the expert lozzi - you should have pram expert on your avatar!

hahaha i wouldnt say im a pram expert...

pram obcessed perhaps hahah

JUST ordered a new pram now :angel:

Eblinx's fault. she encouraged me :moon:

it's the Atlan travel system from mothercare
:x :x :x
rsesrbvsesbsrgb.jpg

To be honest it looks much nicer in real life, but still I hate it now!!

he won't even let me pay for a new one myself!
he says i can use the money for other things the baby needs...
he makes me feel all guilty when he says that. i don't wanna run out of nappies one day, with not much money and think "i shouldn't have bought that new pram" :cry: :cry:

Dunno... I think it looks fine tbh...

I paid out for an expensive travel system when I had Tia... and tbh, I really should have saved my money and spent it on something else... She ended up being in the car seat for about 4 months before I had to buy a bigger model (yet more money... :roll:), the pram top was a pain in the bum to collapse down and carry anywhere.. and the pushchair was heavy and cumbersome on the buses and around shops

In the end I just got a maclaren and mostly used a sling... Couldn't beat the Maclaren plain old pushchair... it lasted five years and a trip round Disney with my daughter (then 5) and my sister (then 13 but she's only the size of a 9 year old) being pushed around in it... and I only got rid of it because of space.... and well Tia didn't need it anymore...

laetitia85 said:
it's the Atlan travel system from mothercare
rsesrbvsesbsrgb.jpg

To be honest it looks much nicer in real life, but still I hate it now!!

I have never looking for one persoanlly, so i shall traul the bay now and give you a general idea.

Is ur bloke tall? is he gonna be using the pram? If so then tell him to push it, as im 6ft and i CANT push prams like that, there far too clumpy, and you end up kicking the back bit...

How long have you had it?

If its not long then take it back for a refund?

If you want me to look for a mama papas, then lemme know the style, ur limit, postcode, if you can collect and if so how far your willing to travel in mile and when you want to buy/pay for it, and i will do me best to get you a bargain

proper pram dealer u are lozzi lol :lol:

laetitia - she is the reason i spend so much dosh on prams lol!! (but i love it haha!!) :rotfl:

Moi? :angel:

hahahah :D

Ur not gonna like this laetitia...

Lowest is 20 most is 40 in recent times on the bay'

so yeha, i dont think you'll get much for it :(

We can start a fund and get you one lol - then your hubby cant say anything :rotfl:

I know what he means though - my oih is the same the tightwad lol

mrs_tommo22 said:
We can start a fund and get you one lol - then your hubby cant say anything :rotfl:

A lot of people wont agree with me, But personally, i think a good pram, is sooo essential,

You need a carrycot option IMO :D

lozzi said:
mrs_tommo22 said:

A lot of people wont agree with me, But personally, i think a good pram, is sooo essential,

You need a carrycot option IMO :D

Well you probably need to ignore my opinion then.... I probably think Laetiticas travel system looks good because I've been waiting for mine to be delivered for 17 weeks now.... :roll: Child will be in college by the time it turns up... so any travel system looks good atm... although mines very much like the mothercare one with just the pushchair and the seat...

Not doing the pram stuff again.. its just another bed you've got to buy and wash more covers for... :rotfl:

:talkhand:

pram envy. Its a horrible disease. You cant go out without looking at other prams, it eats away at you till you cant take anymore and before you know it you are in the shop buying a new one, lying to your oh that it was in the sale and praying he doesnt look at the reciept.

There are people who can help.

lauramumof2 said:

pram envy. Its a horrible disease. You cant go out without looking at other prams, it eats away at you till you cant take anymore and before you know it you are in the shop buying a new one, lying to your oh that it was in the sale and praying he doesnt look at the reciept.

You'll have to point me in the right direction, i bought no18 last night, and possibly no19 today

Its gettin to be a problem :cry:

lozzi said:
lauramumof2 said:

You'll have to point me in the right direction, i bought no18 last night, and possibly no19 today

Its gettin to be a problem :cry:

LOL where do you put all these prams??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back