Got the names but not the combination.

Gillyboos

Reaction score
We are set on Merryn and Thea for our twin girls' names, and their middle names will be our grandmother's Pearl and Elizabeth.

I like Merryn Elizabeth and Thea Pearl but my hubby prefers it the other way around. With Merryn being more unusual, I think it sounds better with Elizabeth which is more traditional. I know I'm over thinking it but.....any input?

I like it the way you have it. Merryn Elizabeth rolls off the tongue better than Merryn Pearl, imo. I also think that when you say Thea Elizabeth you have to pause a bit between the two or it sounds like Thea Lizabeth.

Yes totally agree with you, lovely name choices. I love pearl, it is my step daughters Middle name, otherwise I would be totally wanting to use it! X

I agree win your choice too, rolls off much better! Beautiful name choices xx

Thanks ladies. We stole Merryn from the book/film Horns! Although we're spelling it like the Cornish place as that's where we had our first trip as a couple. Before we knew it was twins we had the two names but couldn't decide, was quite nice not to have to!

i love your names! And i agree with everyone else, Merryn Pearl doesn't flow as well as Merryn Elizabeth.

Another vote for your way round :) beautiful names xxx

I also prefer your way and agree that Thea Elizabeth is a bit much, ending in a vowel and then starting with a vowel. Beautiful names all of them :) xx

Your choice is best Meryn Elizabeth and Thea Pearl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back