• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

got results

tracey 2

Reaction score
well i had to go down the hospital this afternoon, got a phone call this morning but thought i wouldnt have to go so soon but they said they could see me this afternoon. :|

i was so nervous really didnt know what to expect. well anyway they said that there was an infection (cant remember what they called it long word) but that was proberly the reason for the m/c, :( they didnt find anything wrong with me so they feel that with careful monitoring if i get pregnant again then i should go on to having a healthy pregnancy, they said it was just one of those things and that there was nothing anyone could have done.

Also my angel was a little girl, just feels so weird like im back to square one again, im hurting so much, in tears all afternoon and now. :cry:

Maybe it wasnt a great idea to find out but there again i might still be thinking about it if i didnt find out.

Really dont know how im feeling its like its stirred everything back up again like iv got a baby girl but someone has taken her.

Im getting her ashes on fri they said so dont know what il do with them though its all just so much.

Thank you for listening :hug:

i'm sorry :hug:

i had an infection with my last pregnancy and they said that's what
casued me to miscarry too

but now they know.. when you do try again you'll be fine :hug:

:hug: Aw Tracey I think you always knew it was a girl, remeber the chat we had, And bactria is the number one cause of MC, Food poison got me last time, I know its hard for you just now....like a loss all over again, But i am pleased you got some positive answers, and your little Blossom was able to help give you hope again. You have nothing wrong with you or OH.. thats a bonus, and your little angels will be watching over you for the next time you fall PG......I just know things will be ok, You'll have your dream one day soon.
Friday will be emotional for you both, think about what you want to do with her ashes, I planted some trees for my babies, so they can grow here, i can watch them and remember as they get bigger, my angels grow in heaven...I find comfort in that, I am sure you will find what helps you, and we will all be thinking of you over the next few days and weeks to come, :hug:Lv Yvonne xx

Tracey just spotted your message. Your are doing well. Its hard i know from experience too. Just dont been too hard on yourself.

Sarah :hug:

aw hun I am really really sorry :hug: . The only positive thing that has come out of it is that there is nothing seriously wrong with you and that when you do fall pregnant again they will keep a very close eye on you and there's no reason for you not to go to term. Take care of yourselves and best wishes for Friday I am sure it won't be an easy day but we're all here for you.

Planting a tree sounds like a lovely idea Fynemum.

hun iam so sorry for ur loss i have no idea how u must be feeling :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: you have been so incredibly brave! I am sure it all brought back strong emotions...you are doing so well to cope with all of this. Smurf is right when she said that at least they know what caused this and they will keep a close eye on you next time....although I know it seems little solice when you just want your little girl.
I will be thinking of you on Friday. I also like Yvonne's idea of a tree.

lots and lots of love and hugs
Michelle
xxxxxxx

thank you everyone for your messages, yvonne that sounds like a lovely idea, i still havent decided what to do for friday but it will be such a hard day i know.

For those that have said im strong and brave im not im just good at hiding it, well at the moment i am. Im finding this so so tough im not sure now whether i should have found out now its hurting me so much just knowing that i have a little girl who is now an angel, it just doesnt feel real.

And now for the first time today iv just stayed in bed and just cried all day and you know what i feel slightly better for that im not the type of person to cry but i just needed to.

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back