Anyone Else Get A JennyRenny Prediction?

Mrs_Jay

Reaction score
I Just did and she said...

Hi Claire,
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of February 2008 from a cycle that begins in January 2008. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of October 2008. Specific reference to the dates 17th and 23rd.

Jennifer

:shock:

yeah and she was completely wrong for me! i got one months ago and she said aug 2007 and was totally wrong

oh god - not another one for me to spend money on :wink: where's it from?

libs said:
oh god - not another one for me to spend money on :wink: where's it from?

theres a link on cheri22's page, she really wasnt very accurate with anything she said to me though

oh.. oh well lol. still waiting for my cheri22 one

lillou said:
yeah and she was completely wrong for me! i got one months ago and she said aug 2007 and was totally wrong

did you tell her she was wrong? :lol:

Claire&Jack said:
lillou said:

yeh i left a comment on her forum thing and sent her an e-mail back, she never replied to either! i have a cheri22 one though, im sure she has a better history for being correct

lillou said:
Claire&Jack said:
lillou said:

yeh i left a comment on her forum thing and sent her an e-mail back, she never replied to either! i have a cheri22 one though, im sure she has a better history for being correct

cant believe she didnt reply back. wish i'd known this before lol tho i have to admit 17th and 23rd dont match ovulation, testing day, or potential due date if she was right lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back