Cheri22 Prediction very specific!

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Got my Prediction today, seems very specific, has anyone elses been this specific?

"Hi Naomi,
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of April 2008 from a cycle that begins the end of March 2008. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD is referenced the end of January 2009 but he looks to be a bit overdue and born the 5th of February 2009.

Jennifer"

:shock: :shock:

i wana know why the heck mine wasnt like that :think:

She has just emailed me back to say she meant it would be born 5th January not february Lol!

I wasnt expecting it to be that specific!!

yeh mine was very specific, i had a page full of info about our son! i was :shock: she went into great detail!

I find the month of conception interesting as if i am not pregnant by february then the doc is going to refer me so if i get pregnant in march then that will probably be when i am waiting for an appointment and not thinking about it so much!

I did want to stay team green though so if i do get pregnant march, then thats kind of ruined me not knowing lol, oh well a years worth of preparation i suppose bring on January 5th 2009
:rotfl:

damn... i want a prediction! i'm kinda scared though in case she says i won't have kids...

x

i think thats a very rare prediction to get hun, it depends how much you believe in them as well as i suppose, my OH thinks its absolute rubbish, just hope he is proved wrong!

:shock: i cant wait to get mine :cheer:
how long did it take from when you gave her your information, i paid last week and she emailed me yesterday for info.

Paid for mine on the 9th and it arrived today so 8 days

:roll: oh well i may still have a few days to wait, but like someone said b4 im terrified incase she doesnt pick up on anything for me :( do you think she would be honest and say or do you think she would just say anything :think:

well i would think if she is credible she would be honest,

Yes mine was as well, she went into detail about what job she would be doing, and children and the fact she got free flights in her job!

I don't believe in predictions, I'm afraid - but I've seen on the FF boards that she has predicted adoption countries, and IVF - which presumably means that she doesn't 'see' natural conceptions for everyone. So if you believe in the predictions, you might as well believe in them 100%.

babydust said:
:shock: i cant wait to get mine :cheer:
how long did it take from when you gave her your information, i paid last week and she emailed me yesterday for info.

Ooh she emailed yesterday for info too! I look forward to our predictions soon!! Eeeek!! :cheer: :?

Whats this predication thing all about??

How do you get it?

How much does it does cost?

marge said:
Whats this predication thing all about??

How do you get it?

How much does it does cost?

Go to Cheri22.com and you will see. You can have a free prediction but there is a long waiting list - I paid $7 (Canada) for a Bypass prediction through Paypal (you have to have a paypal account) - which was about £2.80. I paid for the Bypass then emailed her for a prediction saying that I had paid. That was about a week or so ago. She emailed me on Sunday asking for some details.

I am waiting for her to get back to me now with my prediction but think it will be a few weeks yet as she is very busy.

Thanks Loola

It sounds interesting!!

Does it seem they are quite correct?

marge said:
Thanks Loola

It sounds interesting!!

Does it seem they are quite correct?

Yes I think so, she has a long list of previous predictions - she hasnt always got the sex right but she seems to get dates pretty accurate. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back