Got my Doctors appointment this afternoon

Thanks girls I've had a stupid smile on my face all afternoon and hubby keeps grinning at me I know its still a way off yet but feel like it might just happen now xx

Great news DP, really happy for you! Lets hope you get some results now,like a BFP!! xxxx

Ooh yes please lol xx I am phoning the hospital today to find out which days they accept samples apparently they only do it 2 days per week getting hubby to dtd so to speak will be another problem if they only accept samples during the week and 9-5 so .. phonecall here we come lol

Daisy P thats great news and lovely to be moving forward.
I looked at the weight and age dips and found that being overweight only depresses your yearly chances by around 8%. Good luck with the weight loss and heres to something positive from your appointments.
Good for you
Love other Daisy

well I rang the :phone:fertility clinic this morning, who told me that as of next week for the next two weeks, they are receiving samples Monday to Friday, but at 9am!, this is going to take some working out, hospital is about half an hour drive away, hubby leaves for work at 8.10 and has to start work at 8.30, the only way i could get it there is if i had the car and dropped him at work, but still that would mean he would have to perform around 8am because sample has to be no older than an hour, and hes not the kind of guy that can't just 'shoot n go', he would feel dirty all day if he didn't have a bath afterwards i just know how he is, (very clean kind of guy, luckily for me eh?), still, this is going to take some working out,:dohh: i don't think he has much time off due, it would be could if we could get a morning off and he could do it, i could run it over to the hospital and leave him relaxing in the tub afterwards, i know it sounds like I'm pandering to him, but i don't want him to be stressed about things because that will affect the results too, i need to chill out i think because i can feel myself panicking a bit, silly me:wall2:

Oh DP, just catching up! So pleased for you, sounds like a great doc, hope hubby manages to get sample done, men eh? Xx

Give him some wet wipes and tell him to suck it up :roll:

The stress is not going to affect the result but it sitting in the pot for longer than necessary will.

Had my day 1 bloods done this morning and hubby is booked for his semen analysis Friday morning ..

I hope it went smoothly :)

It's been hit and miss with me, my arms aren't very veiny :roll:

One time it was like she was drilling for oil :shock:

Did you talk to hubby about going to work unclean? xx

Oh Louise I'm the same, I have way too much .. ehem.. insulation for the phlebotomist to find any veins but we managed it in the end, had to go straight to work after and all the kids were asking if I'd given blood ha ha I said yeah I have to the vampires with it.being Halloween. Yep hubby sorted for Friday he told work this morning he may be a little late on Friday ;) it takes 15 mins to get to his work then about 20/30 mins to hospital from there but have managed the worse problem out and arranger to drop josh off at his friends house early there's no way S would be able to perform with Josh running around the house so I recon I have all my bases covered now x

Hope your blood test wasnt too painful... Lol @ the feeding vampires cover tho :)

Good luck with your tests hun xx

Glad you managed to sort timings out with hubby, I think I am lucky my OH is a randy git and can perform anywhere ... including the hospital toilets lol :rofl:

Have you had a date through yet for your fertility appt ??

Well I dropped off his sample this morning at the hospital, had itunder my arm the whole journey, didn't seem much in it to me, considering it was 5days worth lol less than 5ml hope there was enough there, anyway results should be back next week, not heard from.clinic yet regarding appointment but hopefully it will come through soon, I'm phoning for my day 1 blood results this afternoon x

Its funny when my hubby done his sample I was like "is that it" LOL

Hope your blood results come back good xx

Glad you managed to sort timings out with hubby, I think I am lucky my OH is a randy git and can perform anywhere ... including the hospital toilets lol :rofl:

Have you had a date through yet for your fertility appt ??
lol Vicky that was funny x

I called the doctors re my day 1 test results and they are FSH 4.9 and LH 2.7 I have no idea what this means, but the receptionist said it was normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back