Got My Dates Wrong

Geminiblue

Reaction score
Well this is just a rant really am so annoyed with myself....actually I dont know how I feel.

Well this month I decided not to use opks thinking that I new roughly when I ovulated due to the pattern of my periods over the last 5 months at least.....well there has been twice now this month that I have had ewcm and now I am confused and both of those times wasnt when I was supposed to be ovulating. Right TMI once was a few days ago and there was a pinky beige tinge to it, then today when I wiped so that would mean I could be pretty much on a 30 day cycle roughly arrrrrggggghhhh I am so frustrated, any thoughts anybody? anything????????

I don't use OPKs and typically just base my ovulation on my cycle day, when i get pains and the appearance of ewcm.

This month i had two lots of ovulation type pains that were within a couple of days of each other so the egcm was still around and it really had me confused.

I kind of wondered if it was multiples eggs being released when it happened to me - you know... non-identical twins. I know it's a long shot haha but there is a history and i couldn't think of anything else.

I personally feel that it is unlikely that your ovulation has suddenly changed as soon as you stop using OPKs so i don't feel you would have missed the boat completely.

If now is ovulation, there is still time to bd and fertilise it today.

Try not to get frustrated, i think you are still in with as good a chance as ever :)

Do you know what LouiseB I thought you might respond and thanks so much, feel loads better after reading your response especially after my post didnt really call for one. Id never heard of 2 eggs releasing within days of each other as in non-id twins now thats a new one on me, and yeah sounds like that could be true. I suppse because there is no rhyme nor reason to my cycle 40 days 21 days etc etc so I can only go by ewcm or ov pains and this month I didnt get any ov type pains (I dont think anyway). Thanks again hun and fingers x for us both xxxx

Aww that's so sweet what you said :love:
Sometimes i wonder if i answer too many threads and people are thinking "omg not 'er again" hahaha :lol:

Fingers crossed xx

ha ha thats exactly what I ws thinking everyone was saying about me "oh god not her again shes a right old know it all" ha ha. WHat are forums for hey?!!! ha ha look forward to reading more from you hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back