• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got my date when LO will arrive!!!!!

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Hi everyone.. im bck with fab news..

lo will be born 17th July 2007.. 10 days before my due date :cheer:

also im getting sterlised so no more baby's for me.. omg its only 8 weeks away :dance:

:clap: Great news Fiona. Congratulations on getting your date (and your request for sterilisation!). So does that mean you will have a general anaesthetic?

Your baby is going to be born on my due date! :lol: I'm hoping I can get an earlier date for CS though so you might not beat me to it! ;)

:hug:

Hi sabrina

i dont think i will be asleep, or i better not be, will ask when i go bck in 2 weeks, but i think i will be numb enough with a spinal...

hope you get your date for your section sooner as well.. they told me they tend to do them around 10 days before lo's are due, so maybe you will go in for section around the 7th :pray:

Oh i forgot to say.. im having another scan in 2 weeks as well... :cheer:

Yes I hope I'll get a date 10 days or 2 weeks before LO is due. Not sure how that will all work with my maternity leave though :think: as I'm going to be on holiday that time not SML ...but I'll deal with that later.

Is the scan in 2 weeks just a growth scan? I have one on 22nd May.

If I get the CS I will opt for epidural again as that worked really well when I had my DS. I always thought they wouldn't do anything else at the same time if it was under local. So, I'll be really interested to know if they can do it for you. :D

Hi

Thats great hun. So happy for you wont be long now.
If i have my section they said they do it at 38-39 weeks so thats in 4 weeks :?
Katrina

wow cool so u be about 37weeks?

excellent and congrats again :)

hope baby will come on that day then :)

Hope you have a lovely couple of months before LO arrives sunshinestars :) very best wishes for a comfortable and happy time before LO's birth day :hug:

Redshoes said:
Hope you have a lovely couple of months before LO arrives sunshinestars :) very best wishes for a comfortable and happy time before LO's birth day :hug:

aww thank ou hun, im hoping so as well....

erin i will be 38 weeks and 3 days i think when he comes.. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back