Got my cot and pram :)

Emmamb

Reaction score
Well brought them home from my mil's (the cot was mine anyway but I lent it to sil and the pram was my sil's) finally had a play wiv my pram and feel even more excited now,gonna spend the evenin practisin and familiarisin myself wiv all the buts b4 I pack it off to my mums in the mornin xxx

Aw it's so exciting isn't it!! I've just had a play around with the car seat upstairs. Can't believe we'll be bringing our little baby home in it!

Aww its fab isnt it!
It makes it all seem to much more real.
Im going to get my boyfriend to get out the play matt, cot, everything we have for her out the loft in a few weeks so I can have a play with it and put it up etc

Last edited:
we hve had a couple of weeks building furniture and finishing nursery of its fantastic to be reay very setttling x

Ahhhh lovely feeling, you not gonna keep them at yours now till the birth?

I got my pushchair off my sister and am now washing the soft bits etc on it as it's been in her garage for a long time! and I put the cot up at weekend and washed the bdeeing my sister gave me, so feeling more real nowl!
Gets to a time in pregnancy when you want some order and to be ready dosen't it

I'm keepin the cot here but haven't got space for the pram so gonna store it at my mums til after Xmas xx

We're keeping our pram at work till after Christmas too, I'm just dreading the journey home. What if people come and look at my baby, and it's not there?!!! :lol:

I've just put my pram together, really want to go out for a walk with it now but think I might look a bit mad with my invisible baby!!!

Can't believe how big it is, God knows where I'm gonna keep it, think its gonna have to be a permanent fixture in the lounge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back