Midwife app today

lrb

Reaction score
Okay had my first midwife app today, went really well she is lovely! Got given an info pack with vouchers and a big book full of everything I need to know. Got told next app will b two weeks after scan. Answered questions about health and family health ect. Did a wee sample, weight, height, blood pressure, blood taken & I didn't pass out having that done like I normally do lol :) so hope this helps you girls that midwife app is coming up. I was in there like 20-25 mins.
Xx

Had mine today too. Same tests and questions as you but my blood pressure is a little low which explains all the dizziness. No blood work though, will need to wait till 12 Wk scan for that. Also I get to have regular consultation as my baby is an ivf baby.

Roll on 12 week scan can't wait to see him/her again!

Glad it all went well for you too today hunni xx

I booked mine yday for two weeks time :) did they come to your house? Mine only do home visits apparently :) xx

Glad it went well and the blood tests were ok, I was a bit worried about them.

glad it went well!! Mines booked for 3 weeks time :D dreading my blood test though, I'm quite prone to fainting too!! :| x x x

WOW 20 - 25 minutes?!!! That's fast! My husband and I were in there for almost 2 hours and she didn't even do the blood or urine tests! It was all just paperwork!!!! Crazy!

Hahahaa yeah it was!!! It took forever! She spent a lot of time talking to us about birthing and feeding choices as well which I guess took up some of the time, but it was mostly questions and forms. My husband loved it though, kept trying to jump in and answer questions for me and making little jokes to try and be involved - bless him!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back