• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

got a text from *Sara* 20 times updated really good update

Anna23

Reaction score
UPDATE 20: Sara just text me saying: hi transfer flight went well and she is stable, we have just left to come home again and i'll come back down on friday. Heart breaking leaving her

Update 19: Ellie is being transfered today, it's 3 hours away from their home :( sara is going down tonight so she can make sure she is stable

Update 18: i had a few texts off sara basicly insted of typing all the texts out i'll say what she said, Ellie is very swollen today, they are going to change her ventilation and her brain scan is unchanged which is good news, Sara is very tired (understandably) she thinks she will be home by wednesday, Sara had half ger staples out today poor her (ouch too) and she say's thank you for the flowers and chcolates, she didn't get the hamper tho but that'll come soon no doubt. :D it's possitive news today i think :D

Update 17: Last night sara said just go to take each day as it comes and try and be positive, take the good days with the bad and pray we get through them. sorry i didn't update last night i was quite bad with my migrane anyway i'm sure your all dying to see this pic so here you go :D
ABCD0005-1.jpg
isn't she just adorable :D

Update 16: i recived a text saying: i'm doing much better, feeling more positive, Ellie had a good day she been stable and they hav redused her sedation so it's been nice 2see her move her little arms and legs xx
Sara also said she will send me a pic so if she says it's ok i'll post it on here when i get it on my mobile but it will probasly be tomorrow as i have a migrane tdday

Update 15: Sara just text me unfortunatly i still not got credit but will text her back later but this is what she said:
sorry not been in touch, having a hard time+ not coping well. Ellie has every problem they expect a pre turm to have + has had to have several blood transfusions, they struggling with her blood pressure + she is needing maximum ventilation, she also has bleeding on the brain.

Update 14: i got a text while walking to get the kids from school saying: Elle has taken a turn for the worse so can't be transfered :(

Update 13: Ellie is being transfered today, lets all wish her a safe journey and send our love to sara and ellie :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Update 12: she text me just now saying:
had emergancy c section last night, ellie was born weighing 1'b 5 oz praying she fights not been able to see her yet i asked Sara if she ok and we send out love and hugs also i asked her was ellie transfered and when does she think she will be able to see ellie and she replyed saying:
she's not been transfered as she not well enough she only got 50/50

Update 11: got a text last night at 11pm saying: i'm going in2 theatre now and baby will have to be transfered on her own, i don't know when i'll be able to text you
So i replyed saying on hunmy and everyone at pf's hearts are with you you i hope evie stays strong she is a fighter and you start to get better now, we sending all our love and don't worry about keepung us updated just text when you can, sending loads of hugs :(

update 10: Sara text me again: getting worse being moved down 2 labour ward. not looking good :(

update 9: sara text me this morning saying: blood pressure still sky high but were both hanging on, dr's hopefull i can hang on another wk.

update 8: sara text me again saying: seen consultant, if ellie + i continue 2 remain stable i'll be here a few more days + they expect to deliver baby 28 wks if we can hold on without anu more problems

Update 7: got a text saying: ellie's scan this morning was stable so thats good it's just my body thats not behaving today

Update 6: i went to bed early last night so didin't get the chance to update you last night but here is what sara said in some of the text's:
things not good, i'm getting worse and neo natal unit won't take a 26 wk baby, the % rates they gave of are not good so had a crap day. i sent her a few texts in reply to this and said she is a fighter and so is ellie, she said she hopes she can hold on that bit longer and she had her 2nd steroid injection today and her feet and ancles look like trunks, i told her to keep them high and rest loads which she is doing and is moving her feet in circular movements. Oh and she has been put on a ward with people who have their babies :evil: :evil:

update 5: thought i'd quote what sarahh said on the thread just incase people just pop on to see the first page:
SarahH said:
Sorry Anna, but seen you havent been on and just thought the girls would want to know.

Sara text and said:
I'm being transfered to another hosp a they dont have the staff to look after a 26wk old baby here! Not taking babies under 30wks. So just waiting to see wehre is free

update 4:Got another text from Sara: hi blood flow is better 2day but i'm deteriorating so iv been told to expect to have her this week, she very small im 26week but she measuring 24! seein neo natal specilist today x
i sent her anotehr text saying we are all sending her lots of get better vibes

update 3i text sara saying about the lovely messages on here waiting for her and she text me back saying:
thank you very much, i'm hoping she can hang in there a bit longer, getting another blood flow scan 2moro to decide what wil happen

update 2:Got another text saying this:
it's not looking good blood flow to baby not good, neo natal unit full so looks like i'll be transfered, i'm being kept in till baby born and looks like that will be soon x

update 1:Sarah text me saying she has pre eclampsia, she got medicine to keep her blood pressure down and been given steroids to matue babys lungs as they think she will need to come early!

i text her back asking if she alright other than this and how soon do they think she might have to have baby and that we all send her our love

She is being kept in hospital :( , with protein in urine, swollen face, hands and feet, also has urine infection, she was addmitted last night at 10pm i'll keep you all updated when she text me next :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hope your ok sara, and get loads of rest

Wish her all the best from us.. hope everything goes ok.. :pray: keep us updated.. sending hugs her way! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no......

Thinking of you Sara

Best wishes,

Julie xxx

Emma Mary 18 wk miscarriage Always Missed 02.05.08

Hope she is feeling better very soon. Sending my love and hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope everything goes ok Sara. :hug: :hug:

Anna, keep us updated pls.

Oh gosh!! Oh no!! :(

How many weeks is she??

Poor thing, not what you want to have happen, or even read about!!

Fingers crossed LO is OK!

CoreysMummy said:
Oh gosh!! Oh no!! :(

How many weeks is she??

Poor thing, not what you want to have happen, or even read about!!

Fingers crossed LO is OK!
i think about 25-26 weeks

Oh no :( Would baby be ok at this stage? I hope everything is ok :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Snuggle said:
Oh no :( Would baby be ok at this stage? I hope everything is ok :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
well it's not ideal to have baby from 25-26 weeks however babies are viable from 24 weeks outside the womb with lots of help from machines, but the older they are the better chance they have

Oh no hope everything is going to be ok sara :hug: :pray:

Oh no Would baby be ok at this stage?

A firend of mine had her baby at 25 weeks and she is 4 now so hopefully baby will be ok, they can do a lot for premmies now.

i will be :pray: ing ur little princess can be kept in a little longer like Annna says the older they are the better chance they have

Kelly G said:
Oh no hope everything is going to be ok sara :hug: :pray:

Oh no Would baby be ok at this stage?

A firend of mine had her baby at 25 weeks and she is 4 now so hopefully baby will be ok, they can do a lot for premmies now.

i will be :pray: ing ur little princess can be kept in a little longer like Annna says the older they are the better chance they have
i just wanted to say i know someone who had a baby at 23 weeks and amasingly the baby is now 4 and really healthy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back