got a midwife aswell now!!!

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
was just about to start some housework and my phone rings its a midwife saying she had a note on her desk saying i needed to be booked in ready for my 16 week scan :shock: its from the women yesterday so i said to her ive got a 12 week scan aswell now and she asked when and everything and she said she is off from tomorrow till tues but is on labour call this afternoon so if no1 gives birth she will come and book me in :D
she also said its very odd for the antinatal clinic to offer to do my notes as they dont have my labels or anything
bit of luck anyways hopefull no1 wants to give birth today now :D
manda xx

yay thats great. im just sitting waiting for mine now. anytime from 10 till 1! bored already lol.

well she has been is very nice but really dint like the idea of a homebirth think im really going to have to push for this
got loads of stuff to read and that
manda xx

I think a lot of them will try and put you off a homebirth because it's more convenient for them if you go into hospital. If it's what you want fight for it :D

thanks all i am really glad about it. slightly scared about the nhs scan though as the letter says i have to see some-one and could take 2 hours have a feeling doctor might of messed up again and im down for counsilling or something
manda xx

don't worry. just think about your baby... I'd love counselling at the moment- I think its the best thing since sliced bread...

talking of bread... I fancy some with gravy...

x

:shock:

its gorgeous. much better if the gravy is left over from a roast cause then you get all the flavours!

x

Jade_Number1 said:
don't worry. just think about your baby... I'd love counselling at the moment- I think its the best thing since sliced bread...

talking of bread... I fancy some with gravy...

x

just gave me a flash back i craved chips and gravy for 2 whole weeks i had it from the chippy everyday :rotfl: :rotfl:

you lot are gross dont think il be able to eat my home made curry now nevermind mother is on her way round with cake :D
manda xx

I'm so glad things are looking up for you. The midwife sounds really nice and chatty, is she?

yer shes ok few things i dont like about her but i hate most people so i wont let it bother me lol :D
manda xx

my midwife has big tits and my OH was staring. :roll:

I am going to suggest she covers them up from now on....

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back