Midwife still not called - unacceptable now?

Glad u got ur appointment! my midwifes are hard to get hold of i ended up phoning maternity and having them contact the midwife for me. iv got my appointment tomorrow aswell :) x

Glad you got it sorted :)

Where I live booking in appointments with the MW aren't done until 12 weeks though, does everyone else have theirs a lot earlier? xx

My way they do them at 8weeks its usually between 8-10weeks most areas. its weird how areas are different yet its all in one country lol x

Hi hun, just managed to relocate this thread again :lol:
So glad she called and hope she keeps with her appointment, but if for any reason she does not hopefully she will be decent enough to contact you asap tomorrow.

My MW app is tomorrow at 3pm woohoo I can't wait :dance: Is it strange to be excited??

Let us know how your appointment goes tomorrow hun and hopefully she is very apologetic about everything.
All the best hun :hug:

Hi hun, just managed to relocate this thread again :lol:
So glad she called and hope she keeps with her appointment, but if for any reason she does not hopefully she will be decent enough to contact you asap tomorrow.

My MW app is tomorrow at 3pm woohoo I can't wait :dance: Is it strange to be excited??

Let us know how your appointment goes tomorrow hun and hopefully she is very apologetic about everything.
All the best hun :hug:

Thanks! Its definitely normal to be excited! My appointment is between 2.30pm and 3pm at my house - I just want it all to be official and to know that Im in the system! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back