Goodbye for now & good luck to you all

hesty14

Reaction score
Just a quick goodbye for now and hope to see you all soon again. After having a bleed yesterday night I went for a scan yesterday afternoon and there was no heartbeat.

I had to pay for a private scan as I could not get a scan through the GP until Monday. As there is no pain & the bleeding stopped the GP was not bothered. I could not face waiting so asked about a private scan and had one that afternoon. Glad I did as I could not face worrying all weekend and at least now I know. Still no further bleed or pain so bean is staying put, just does not have a heartbeat.

Well, back to TTC and hopefully back soon.

Good luck everyone hope your beans stay sticky and hearts beat strong.

X

Im so sorry you are going through this hunny, massive :hugs:
Did the private scan centre not send you straight to the hospital? If not i know its very hard, as i have been in the same situation, but i would get yourself to a&e and explain what has happened and get checked out by a doctor.
I can offer a glimmer of hope, that the hospital i went to didnt rate private scans and they had seen people misdiagnoised before.
Take care of yourself sweetie, thinking of you x x

I'm so sorry, I would go to a&e tho to make sure your ok for ttc, these things can have complications and like m2a said they are not always accurate.

It was accurate, you could see there was nothing there and you could not hear anything. The scan clinic was recommended by the GP as they have links with the local EPU. They tried to get me a appt at the gyne clinic while I was their but could not speak to anyone. They will confirm if it will be today or Monday when I will get the op to remove it all.

Thanks for the bits of hope but I know it has gone, I lost symptoms around the time it was said to have died.

Really sorry, hope everything goes as well as it can on Monday.

so so sorry to hear that sweet :( did the scan not show anything?
i cant imagine how you must have felt :'(

xxx

I'm so so sorry hon take care hon and hope monday goes okay for you x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27