Good News !

kaytee11

Reaction score
Have my 20 week scan on Tuesday .. just in time for when i go home to family for christmas on wedsnesday !! Have to get all these nights shifts outta the way first but im so excited !!
Question now is whether to find out if its a boy or girl ?? Ive been adament its a girl from day one so if its a boy its going to be a serious shocker :)

xxxx

Hey Kaytee!!

Wow that's early for your 20 week scan...mine's not till Jan! Bet you can't wait, is it next Tues or the week after?

I felt like I was having a girl...and I was right! Hope you can join me in team pink! Are you definately going to find out? I couldn't help myself, as soon as the midwife said do you want to know I was like hell yeah!

Sorry I didn't reply to your last thread - I have been reading from my Ipad rather than laptop last few days and can't post on my Ipad. I had been thinking about pm'ing you as noticed you hadn't posted...really sorry to hear what you are going through with OH...sounds awful, if you feel like a chat pm me if you need to xxx

I thought I was having a girl and everyone else thought it was a boy! I was right lol. Before I got pregnant I always said I wouldn't find out the sex but when it came to my 20 week scan I just could not resist finding out and im really glad I did. I feel like im bonding with her even more now I know shes a little miss!

Well i had been given a date of the 23rd of december or the 19th of december but im flying home for christmas on the 14th so they had to re scheldule .. i also live on a iny island so things get done a lot quicker round here whcih has its up s and downs .. my 12 week scan was at 10 :)
Yeah i think i will find out i think i need to know .. i dont see the harm in fidning out if anything il feel a bit closer and halving the stress of baby names wouldnt be too bad either :)
Yeah i keep meannig to reply to other thread but if i keep writing about it then i keep making it go into my head and right now id rather block it out :) thanks though .. every day amazes me how everyone here is so supportive :) Scan is next tues the 13th so hopefuly we'll know by then .. think il book a 3D scan for when i go home to bring my mum with me shes never seen one and id love for her to be there :)

I read you other thread as well and I must say you seem like a strong person!

Good luck on your scan on Tuesday! Be sure to let us know what team you're on:)

xx

My mum came with me, my cousin and the OH and she thought it was brilliant. Its deffinately something you want to share with as many people as possible! Hope all goes well with your 20 week scan!

Hiya hun, good luck with your scan, I,ve been waiting to hear when you get your scan. You were having the same symptoms as me in tri 1 so I,d be interested in whether is a girl or not :)

I couldn't wait to find out. If I hadn't had the private gender scan I think I would have held the nhs sonographer hostage til they told me lol.

You will be amazed by how much LO has changed, it's very magical. Enjoy every minute xxxxxxxx

haha thanks guys !!

Mason i feel pressure now .. :p if they say boy i might just avoid the forum until your scan ;)

Babybrain i think il be the same .. im worried though becuase its so early (17 weeks) they wont give me a certain answer. Im hoping baby plays fair too .. didnt want to wake up last time very un-cooperative :) xx

Oh and by the way, I was absolutely convinced I was having a girl and I aint lmao

Its true lmao, for the first 4 months of my pregnancy my son was called Matilda :rofl:

hahahaha !!taht line has made my night shift in 2 hours so much easier. Funniest thing ive heard all day ! U could of still called him Matt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back