Good luck Lisa1986 *baby is here*

Mamafy

Reaction score
Hopefully after a false start on Monday today's the day :yay:

I haven't heard anything this morning so I'm taking that as things are going faster this morning :yay:

Have to go out but will update as and when :thumbup:

All updates will go on 1st page :)

*baby girl....8lb 1 :yay:

.Any Congratulations Lisa :hug:

*born at 10.22 and will be named Madison Louise, Lisa is out of recovery now :)

* "a wee update.When I came in this morning it was all rush. Straight into labour suite gowned etc sorted everything all happened so quick apologies for lack of communication! Spinal wasn't too bad....She was out at 10.22 after a right bit of tugging lol she was trapped under my rib! She drank 40mls, has pooed and peed. Has surprisingly been awake quite a bit. Hasn't really cried and is absolutely stunning and we're over the moon! X x" :yay: A lovely update :)

Last edited:
Yay baby girl. Glad she's here, not a boy after all then. Congratulation honey, great weight for her. Hope you manage to get a bit of rest xx

congrats lisa well done bet your over the moon and not a boy!!! enjoy every min lovely xxx look forward to hearing all about her and birth story when you get time xx

WOW! congratulations lisa!! cant wait to see pics xx

Congrats Lisa im so pleased for you hun. Cant wait to see pics, hope u feel well soon after op.

xx

Fab news Lisa! Not a boy after all! Hope you and your little princess are doing well xxxxx

Congratulations Lisa , lovely name Madison Louise too, all the best , look forward to pictures soon

Brilliant!! Well done Lisa and huge congratulations. Beautiful name, i can't wait to see some pics xx

congratulations lisa! am so pleased for you, take care and look forward to some piccies of the little princess xx

I have a pic :yay: Bad news is I can't find the flaming cable that came with the phone :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back