Good luck bev g

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Just a quickie to wish you all the lick at your twelve week scan :) x x

Good luck bev, can't wait to see pic's xxxx

Good luck Bev looking forward to the pics. xxxxx

aww thanks. on another note ive called work again, almost made it 2 days without deing sick lol. ive also called the doctors for advice as i cant just call in sick forever.
basically my manager said if im being sick then im not fit for work and i need to call in sick, i dont think morning sickness is a good enough reason if i dont actually feel bad. ive been off since saturday. manager had told me this on friday when she called to find out what i had done on my shift thursday into friday and had me basically justify what i had and hadnt done.
i dont particularly like work anymore, the guys i support are lovely, the company is shit basically, they cock up pay nearly every month, dont have enough staff and now im getting scrutinised on my work. too stressful for me really, was almost signed off with stress in the winter.
doctor is gonna call me later and have a chat as i dont know what to do now, do i keep calling in sick and get a sick note for morning sickness or do i just go off on stress til whenever? manager said she is gonna have a chat with the RM about reducing my hours....
should i ask not to do sleep ins or should i just do 1 a week for the extra money...decisions decisions

If you go off sick they will start your mat leave at the earliest opportunity. To force you off sick due to ms is unreasonable and they should make allowances for you e.g shift pattern etc. I personally wouldn't do sleep ins it makes your shifts too long!!
I'd go back and ask to see you risk assessment also they can't force you to cut your hours!!!
Good luck it's crap your being treated like this xx

yeah, ive never seen my RS or been told whats in it tbh. if i could predict when i was gonna be sick maybe we could work round it but atm its morning and evening.
i dont really mind them cutting my hours, i hate working for them so less is better lol, will make me happier and less stressed and give me more time for college that i start next week and things like aquanatal classes etc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back