Got my scan date through

Lol well I wouldn't say nothing but allot less than the other two I'm sick T least every other day nit everyday so that's how I judge it haha!!

Good luck!!

I see the doctor on Monday (22nd) and I will be almost 12 weeks. It's my first appointment, so don't know if I'll get a scan then or if I have to go back. I hope I get a scan then but either way it'll be nice to have 'official' confirmation of the pregnancy as I haven't had many symptoms, so it feels a little in my head at the moment (if that makes sense).

I know what you mean, I am only 5w5d and so far have inly has tiredness and a belly ache so am actually looking forward to m/s so i know it's real.. lol, crazy i know!:roll:

No scan :sad: Just a general check up and blood and urine samples. I only get one scan at 17-19 weeks - I can get another one if I go private but not sure it's worth it. I guess they double check if I'm pregnant with the blood test? The nurse said they found white blood cells and red blood cells in my urine and said this may mean I have an infection.... :shock:

That's strange that you only get one scan! x Im not sure what white and red cells in urine mean but I hope everythings ok x

you poor thing only getting one scan i thought everybody gets two these days what if you have twins in there and nobody knows or your dates could be totally wrong how will they know when to do your blood tests. I wouldnt be happy

Gd luck evie my scan is 2nd of april my birthday is the next day so wil be lovely gettin a wee pic of baby as my present, cant wait xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back