doppler Q!

Zobo

Reaction score
Just a quickie....

Just wondering when was the earliest you heard your babies heartbeat using a doppler???

im getting varied responses from my friends!
im dying to use one.....

I bought one of the Summer Prenatal listeners that you can get in Mcare, Argos etc and I NEVER managed to hear my baby's heartbeat - they are rubbish! I think with the Angelsounds ones you can buy on Ebay you can hear it from about 12 weeks?

Some dopplers you can hear the heartbeat from 10-12 weeks

We tried for the first time at 13 weeks and heard it immediately with a Hi-Bebe 200 which is a very good doppler :D

I'm so addicted to mine! Spent almost an hour earlier just listening to him :)

I had a baby beets one, I detected the heartbeat at 10+5 weeks. I have ordered the hi-bebe lcd one now though as I'm not happy with the quality of the baby beets one.

Listening to baby is the bestest thing in the whole wide world :)

Probably should say though, this is my 4th pg. Apparently if its your 1st baby it is more like 12 weeks.

Hth xxx

i have a baby beets and not managed to pick mine up yet.

I have the angelsounds one. I got it around week 13. I did manage to find the heart beat but it did take a long time.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
OMG... my doppler came today, so had a dabble, heard my heartbeat, then moved it slightly and heard baby!!!

it sounded like a fast chuggin train!!! OMG!!!!

never thought id hear it at 10wks!! checked with my friend to see if anything else sounded like a train, and she said, not really! and that heartbeat sounds like a train or galloping horses!!!

Zobo said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:
OMG... my doppler came today, so had a dabble, heard my heartbeat, then moved it slightly and heard baby!!!

it sounded like a fast chuggin train!!! OMG!!!!

never thought id hear it at 10wks!! checked with my friend to see if anything else sounded like a train, and she said, not really! and that heartbeat sounds like a train or galloping horses!!!

Hi Zobo, What one did you go for in the end?? Maybe you are further on than you thouoght :shock: Have you had a scan yet?

I have the angel sounds one which is brilliant. I heard my lo's heartbeat at around 12 weeks.

Do not get the one from argos, mothercare or babies r us (summer something). They are not dopplers and will not pick up the heartbeat until much later on. xxx

hi skimpy!
i ended up getting an angelsounds one off the internet.... by recomendation from my friend who heard hers at 11wk!

it cost me £44 including postage and a large tub of gel!
BARGAIN!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhh im well made up!
ive been petrified since i found out i was pregnant! as i had a m/c back in may, and i just didnt want to get to 12 wks and be told theres no baby!!!!
but this has put my mind at rest for now!!

my scan is 6th december!

DebbieM said:
We tried for the first time at 13 weeks and heard it immediately with a Hi-Bebe 200 which is a very good doppler :D

I bought this one at exactly 11 weeks and heard it first time. You need to have a full bladder though like you do when you have a scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back