Dodgy pregnancy tests?

MicheLou

Reaction score
I have found some unbelievably cheap pregnany tests on ebay, infact there seems to be a lot of people on there selling them cheap. Has anyone purchased from there? Had an dogy tests? Had any bad experiences? Do the cheap tests work?

Any ifo or advice you could give me would be great.
Thanks in advance

Miche

I always used the ebay cheapies cos I'm such an addict when it comes to testing I'd spend a fortune otherwise!!

I've always found them to be really good, got my bfp using them. Only bought a more expensive test to confirm my bfp :D

Just bought from 9-short-months.. fab - thanks, just wanted a recommendation i think.. I was swizzled with my OPK's a few months ago and vowed never to buy tests of ebay again but I can't justify the money on just a hunch I might be.. I don't even think I am.

Hi

I'm in the 1ww before I can test, AF due on 2nd wedding anniversary so would be nice to get a BFP instead.

I have got 3 cheapie tests off of ebay but was thinking of getting tescos own brand ones too. Are the tescos' ones any good?

After I got a faulty BFP with the expensive Clearblue Digital ones, 2 months ago, I thought I wouldn't waste my money this time.

Mx

Thanks

I’m really crossing my fingers this month.

I haven’t really had any symptoms though apart from mild sore breasts, and weeing lots, but I have a curved spine so the nerves endings keep saying I need the loo loads any way.

Haven’t had any IB either but DH and I did it loads week before and after OV.

Do you think without symptoms I could still be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back