Good, bad?! All views sooo welcome :)

CakeGal

Reaction score
Hi all,

Complete newbie here so apologies if I mess up any of the terms!! :) Its my first round TTC and I was just after any views/opinions on how its going so far. AK day 1 to day 5. Started using the OPK kits on day 11 at 5pm each day (after I got home from work), but then started testing twice on day 14 and got a positive at 1pm (yay). Tested again at 5pm and it was gone. In anticipation of OV, had already BD with hubbie on day 11 and 12 and then again on day 14 (positive OPK day), 15 and 16. Starting monitoring my BBT from day 5. General trend was slightly higher (slightly) at 36.5/36.6 until day 12 when it went down to 36.4 for three days in a row. Then a 36.5 on day 14 (day of positive OPK) and on day 18 a 36.8!! So I was very happy, assuming that was my post-OV spike. However, this morning I got a 36.4 :( But, on doing some reading, some women get an implantation dip between days 5 and 12. If I OV the day I got the positive OPK then my dip is 5 days from there. I guess it all depends if my temp goes back up tomorrow but does anyone have any views at all?

Thanks so much for any advice/opinions. Hubbie and I have agreed not to tell anyone we are trying, so I’m going nuts not being able to talk to anyone about what’s going on!! :)

Thanks so much, K x

Welcome CakeGal. This is definitely the forum, many of us on here have not told anyone we are TTC. All the ladies are super supportive on here.

I think it's great that you got a + opk and BD around the days, this increases the chances for sure! You will find out very soon if you are pregnant, but the 2WW (two week wait) is always difficult! And if you don't this month, don't get disheartened. It will happen. You only just started. Try not to think about it too much (although many of us are obsessed lol) but since you are just starting, I would suggest not to over think as it will drive you crazy. Just go with the flow and enjoy.

Best of Luck! x

Hi and welcome

We didnt tell anyone we were TTC and so I unloaded it alllllll on here!

You OV approx 24-36 hours after your surge, did you feel any OV pain? have any EWCM? These are all good indicators that you are oving. I would say however, if you are going to chart temp it is a good idea to start from day 1 just so that you have a more steady graph and also, if you track EWCM and CP this all folds in nicely with temping.

I used cheapie opks and peed on them 3 times daily and got my surge at different times.

Hope you get your bfp soon :) xxxx

Hi and welcome. This is defo the site if you need a place to come and unload" Everyone is so friendly and supportive! My OH and I have only told close family we are trying, none of our friends know so I'm always lerking here! Good luck and lots of baby dust!

We told people because they thought I was pregnant again because this cycle I'm making sure I don't eat or drink anything bad so they have noticed. They know I only stop my love affair with wine and cheese when I'm pregnant. So they thought I was pregnant again.

I won't be telling them when we do catch though.

Thanks everyone, for the warm welcome :) Its so nice to have somewhere to talk.

Very pleased to say my temp shot back up this morning, so maybe yesterday really was an implantation dip (had mild cramps and nausea all day - sore back for a few days now). At least I am still 8 days from AF so I'm hopeful its not that.

Have a lovely day all!! xxx

Hi and welcome

You OV approx 24-36 hours after your surge, did you feel any OV pain? have any EWCM? These are all good indicators that you are oving. I would say however, if you are going to chart temp it is a good idea to start from day 1 just so that you have a more steady graph and also, if you track EWCM and CP this all folds in nicely with temping.

I used cheapie opks and peed on them 3 times daily and got my surge at different times.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome :) I don't think I had any OV pain, but I felt a bit odd and off colour. EWCM is the only thing I haven't really been monitoring, although if it doesn't work this month, I will do so next month. I wanted to chart my temping from day 1, but the thermometer didn't arrive in time. Loving my thermometer today though as my temp has shot back up again so perhaps an implantantion dip after all (had cramps, nausea and a little backache all day and this morning). Keeping everything crossed xxx

Hi and welcome

Thanks so much for the warm welcome :) I don't think I had any OV pain, but I felt a bit odd and off colour. EWCM is the only thing I haven't really been monitoring, although if it doesn't work this month, I will do so next month. I wanted to chart my temping from day 1, but the thermometer didn't arrive in time. Loving my thermometer today though as my temp has shot back up again so perhaps an implantantion dip after all (had cramps, nausea and a little backache all day and this morning). Keeping everything crossed xxx

Your welcome!

I was planning to start temping, I ordered my thermo and it never came, I never needed it since I got my BFP, maybe it was a sign lol.

Hope you feel welcome here and dont ever be scared to ask anything!

Fx you get your BFP and hope that this was maybe inplantation bleed, time to start monitoring your temp if it stays high :) good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back