Gone Off Food?

DebbieM

Reaction score
Has anyone else gone off food rather than experiencing any cravings?

I'm not suffering from morning sickness. I have the odd bit of nausea now and again but nothing major, however....

Right now, I don't even want to eat. Nothing takes my fancy and the thought of eating is actually repulsing me. It's odd.

I'm not a big eater, I eat healthily, but for example - last night - I had a yogurt and got half way through it and couldn't finish. I just felt repulsed at the thought of it. Each mouthful was horrible. It's not even that it tasted horrible, it was just the act of physically swallowing it.

I'd be quite happy not to eat at all at the moment if it wasn't for knowing that I HAVE to. (And the fact that my OH wouldn't let me get away with it either LOL!)

Thats just another unfortunate side effect of creating a human being.. :? Even now at 12 weeks I suffer, just last night I gave my hubby a dinner order of chicken kiev, new potatoes and veg..! But one mouthful when I sat down to eat it, and I just couldn't face it!! Sigh.. i usually end up with toast or crackers, and I'm a huge lover of food and ive been like this for around 6 weeks now.. hang in there, eat what you want when you want.. small portions frequently if you can and a multivit if your really worried about your diet.

I can't really cope with anything too spicy at the moment. Mostly I just need really bland, comfort foods. And I haven't wanted coffee for weeks. I'm drinking the odd weak tea instead.

I am finding it hard to find anything I fancy too...

Mornings aren't too bad but by the afternoon I just can't be bothered...

The only thing I seem to want is potatoes... Not ideal!

Pregnopaws said:
Thats just another unfortunate side effect of creating a human being.. :? Even now at 12 weeks I suffer, just last night I gave my hubby a dinner order of chicken kiev, new potatoes and veg..! But one mouthful when I sat down to eat it, and I just couldn't face it!! Sigh.. i usually end up with toast or crackers, and I'm a huge lover of food and ive been like this for around 6 weeks now.. hang in there, eat what you want when you want.. small portions frequently if you can and a multivit if your really worried about your diet.

I'm not at all worried. I just find it odd :rotfl: I'm on Pregnacare tablets so getting all the vits I need and baby needs in those.

Have you found that you have lost weight?

Yeah I'm a bit like that, I'm drinking loads but can take or leave food :?

I'm just absolutely loving fresh OJ with lots of ice. I drank a litre of it yesterday and have had about half a litre today at lunch time (with a wholemeal pitta with some cheese in which I did not enjoy at all!)

Yeah im still off food now, cant stand meat, garlic, anything greasy is a no no! I really struggling to find something other than baked potato that I can stomach!! Dry & simple foods seem best for me to be honest, give that a try?

Im exactly the same and just dont feel like eating anything! I feel hungry but just nothing takes my fancy - just te texture of something will put me off it - ie. yogurt! Its really difficult to find things to eat - i can mange pizza still though luckily :wink:

Kelly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back