Can't believe

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
How much I have gone off food. Yesterday I only ate because I knew I had to but nothing and I mean nothing tasted right. :-( I really want to have a really nice dinner tonight but haven't a clue what I can eat that would hit the taste buds!!!

sunday roast yummy x thats what I'd love to have tonight but its probably going to be chips and something as bollocks all in haha x

My mum asked us round for Sunday dinner tomorrow. Thing is I can't eat much at 1pm. If I could have it at 6pm that would be much better :)

could always save if for later and reheat it x whats your favourite meal?

Think it is roast dinner with all the trimmings. I'm gonna have that tomorrow one way or other. Even if I go to local Costcutters and buy one. :)

Tonight well I just took sausages out of freezer so hoping I can have them with beans and chips. Sounds good but whether I can eat it at the time is another matter. lol

yeah I found giving myself smaller portions atm helps x I need to start eating breakfast too as I get diabetic during pregnancy x

Last edited:
I seem to have gone off chocolate and sweet things, which is very strange as I am a complete chocoholic, I have to have chocolate every day usually! I just want things like cheese all the time, nice strong flavour. xx

I had cravings for cheese in my last pregnancy funny tho I hate cheese unless its on pizza and that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back