Food???

smokey08

Reaction score
Has anyone else gone off food??

i can only eat little bits of food because i start to feel :sick:

even the smell is killing me....

weird thing is i'm hungry but i can't stomach it!

please tell me i'm normal

I seem to have days where I'm constantly hungry and can't stop eating even if I feel sick and other days where I can only pick at food as it makes me feel so sick! I have more of the crazy eating days though to be honest! Sorry I'm not much help I think its all normal!

Have you tried ginger biscuits or flat lemonade to help the nausea and then try food after that? x x x

I havent had any sickness, yet, but I get full really easily. Cant stop picking at bits of food as I always feel hungry. But put a plate of dinner in front of me and I can only manage about half before I feel really full and bloated :-(

I am same as jomc! I don't particulary feel sick much but I feel hungry and then when I actually eat I can only manage a few mouth fulls so annoying

Still like it now really, don't feel sick anymore but still can't eat a normal meal and still off lots of foods, chocolate, cheese and greasy foods still really turn my stomach. Im hungry but look at it and don't really want it! The smell thing will improve soon, I had to hold my breath when I opened the fridge and hated the smell of all cooking! Needless to say I ended up losing a stone in tri 1!

Don't worry, it's completely normal, and hopefully it will pass soon(ish). I know all the books say you should eat healthily in early pregnancy, but if you feel the way you do just eat whatever you can manage to actually keep down (apart, of course, from the "forbidden fruit", like liver etc), it's going to be better than nothing, even if it's crackers rather than vegetables. Little and often sometimes works better than trying to eat proper meals. Oh, and try and drink a lot of water so you don't get dehydrated. I find that for some reason sparkling water makes me feel less sick than still water, maybe that's something you could try? Hope you get better soon!!

im the same! i feel like eating, but dont fancy nething?!! weird..
also this constant tierdness is KILLING me!! xx

Anyone know how long this nausea lasts? Having real problem convincing my self to eat, everything smells awful, horrible taste in my mouth all day, every day for 3 weeks. Sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. :'(

Lately I have yeah.
Dad offered to make me loads of foods today but I turned every one of them down because the thought of them made me feel sick. I picked soup afterwards and I enjoyed it :)

I think just eat what you can, even if it's only a light meal. Eat what you fancy and not what's being made if you can! xxx

I'm not off food at all really, just start to feel sick when I'm hungry :shock: if I munch on something it goes. Working my way thru a punnet of fresh strawberries at the minute - lush :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back