gone off banana's

Katie21

Reaction score
worked out now that i have definatley gone off banana's, i always used to take one to work and have in on my morning break, butr now when i go to the fruit bowl in the morning im just not picking them and il choose an orange instead or if i do it will just stay in my bag and i wont eat it, think its the look, smell and texture of them lol!

Havent really got any cravings, just really fancying cheese at the moment and grapes to snack on!

Anyone else gone off anything or any cravings?

Me too!! I used to love Banana on toast for brekkie, and sometimes with my weetabix, but the thought of them nowmakes me want to hurl! xx I've also totally gone off mcdonalds chips lol they used to be my favourite..

I've gone off several things over the last couple of weeks. First it was coffee. I used to always have a cup in the morning and one in the afternoon but then I realised that I suddenly liked tea better and now I can't stand the smell of coffee and not too ken on tea either. The same kind of thing happened with wine; went off red first, then white, then champagne... :roll:

Now with the morning sickness kicking in it's gotten a bit more difficult as any strong smells seem to turn me off (especially the smell of breads like hovis etc. and fatty foods).

As for cravings, I had a mega one for Polish pickled gherkins from Tesco, they are pickled with dill and spices but without too much vinegar (unlike british type gherkins) and they really hit the spot. I had half a jar and the nausea seems to have improved!

Still love bananas though :D

Last edited:
Me too! I'm right off all my old favourites, making diner is such a struggle at night. I've been living off cereal and boliled eggs on toast for the past week.

Can't get enough popcorn though, you know the wee bags you pop yourself, oh and I love a bowl of grapes with strawberry yoghurt over the top of them - highly recommended! xxx

Me too! I'm right off all my old favourites, making diner is such a struggle at night. I've been living off cereal and boliled eggs on toast for the past week.

Can't get enough popcorn though, you know the wee bags you pop yourself, oh and I love a bowl of grapes with strawberry yoghurt over the top of them - highly recommended! xxx

You sound like you could be my twin hun!! :D I eat eggs like there's no tomorrow! :O And I'm LOVIN straberries and kiwis with mullers plain yoghurt :) Yum yum :) x

Ha ha glad I'm not alone in my egg habit! Must try the strawberries and kiwi with yoghurt :) x x x

I completely went off cheese, but suddenly really wanted things like cereal, fruit and sweets like Maoam and skittles, which is weird for me as I'm normally such a savoury person (and loved cheese before!)

I just love strawberries and kiwis!! Another good one is watermelon :shock: it is to die for but I can't find them in our supermarket at the mo lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back