Going window shopping!

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Mamas & Papas and Mothercare here we come!
Feeling so blah after this week, work is still really getting me down & I have gone to bed stewing and going over things in my head for the last two nights. Just need something to take my mind off it all for just one day! Find out next week if I can finish as planned on April 20 (please god!) Just want to be done there now, I can't cope with the anxiety & stress anymore :-(
Anywho, I digress! So we're going to browse the shops today and see what we can find, yay! :) x

Wooohoo, lucky you! Enjoy hun. :)

Sorry to hear work is being a pain, hope it gets sorted soon. x x

Did you buy anything Jenny? Hope you had a great time. x x

Had a fab day :) Went to Mamas & Papas & Mothercare but ended up getting loads of lovely bits from Ikea. We got a beautiful quilted blanket for the Moses basket, curtains, a rug, cot bedding, some cot toys & a storage set for the changing table :) AND I got a decent pair of maternity trousers from Asda & a maternity pillow! Happy happy days xxx

sounds like you had quite a good trip!!!
i went shopping after work yesterday and only managed to order a maternity bra (as mothercare didnt have my size in stock) did see some cute baby grows but we are waiting till after our 20week scan befor we buy clothing, just incase we find out the sex . . . starting to hope we dont! that or i need to presude my OH that he can wait to know what it is!!!

Aw, it's all gorgeous! :thumbup:

Pretty successful trip then! :)

Will remember Ikea for future reference - that cot is a fab price! x x

Hi,

i'm 25 weeks today and have not started on baby shopping as of yet- i have looked around mind you. Im thinking of buying a cotbed from Kiddicare it has a storage draw with it which is quite handy too. Any suggestions on what essentials i need to start getting now for the baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back