• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Going to the EPU tomorrow, im so scared..

lozzi

Reaction score
i have been having some really bad pains tonight, took paracetemol and its done nothing, not having any bleeding but i rang the epu and they have asked me to go in tomorrow for a scan.

does anyone think this could be a miscarriage even though there is no blood? im so worried.

thanks

I dont think so hunny but they will be able to put your mind at rest tomorrow. Its maybe just your body adjusting, it gets everyone in different ways. Would you have been getting your period around now, I still get period symptoms.

Rest up Lozzi -

I mean it woman feet up, a warm drink, a snuggle into the duvet, tv on, stop worrying, get a good nights kip & let me/us know your ok tomorrow.

Easier said than done I know but TRY please (?)

Don't know if you've seen my day today but I'm finding no bleeding a good thing -

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow x

Good luck with today Lozzi,hope everything turns out fine xx

Good luck, i hope everything turns out ok
xxxxxx

Lozzi been thinking of you lot's today - I hope you are ok (?)

x x

Yes Lozzi, been thinking of you all day! Please let us know asap what the outcome was (HUGS)

I hope everything went OK at the epu and you are feeling better!

((((((((HUGS))))))))

Tam x

Hi Lozzi...

Please let us know how you got on as soon as you can - I think there are many of us worrying about you and hoping you are ok..... :pray:

went to the epu, they did a scan, they said there was no reason on the scan for my pain, eg no free fluid/cysts/masses etc. There basically baffled as to why i had the pain. but the scan also showed that the baby is small, they said this could be due to the irregularity of my periods, as i can have a period and not have another for 3 months. Im defo pregnant though. I saw the pregnancy on the screen. All you could see was a big black oval shape with a white outline in the black at the top there was a lil white area which the sonographer said was the yolk and you could see a tiny white thing on the left of the black shape. So as you can tell my dates are MILES out. He said that his dates are give or take a week but that im 5 weeks 3 days. He also said that the pregnancy sack was smooth and that he could see no reason for this pregnancy not to be viable, which put my mind at ease a little. i have to go back in 10 days for a growth scan...

6th of the 6th 06....

666 the demon baby ;)

haha

anyone else had this were there dates have been proven to be completely out?

Yes huney...I think thaat most people have this as they get their dates from the first day of their last period - which is bloody crazy really as you dont ovulate until 2 weeks after that date!! I too have my scan on the 6th June 06!!!! - Demon babies?? - now there's a thought!!! :lol:

hi glad all looked good i have my scan on 060606 to how strange... have ure pains gone now ?? did u have any bleeding

Yeah im very relieved, your pregnancy will feel even longer now! :lol:

Hiya,

I am so pleased it went well and it has helped to put your mind at ease!!!

I was out with my dates when I was first PG as I didnt have a clue when my AF was, so you are not alone!

Here's to a healthy & enjoyable pregnancy! :dance:

~~~~~~~~BABY GLUE~~~~~~~~~

Tam x

just for anyone who might have tagged this on my first visit to the epu, im back there on tuesday, for a growth scan, i think i'll be 7+1 so we'll find out, hopefully they might even let me have a piccy!
*fingers crossed*

thats if all is well. i shud think it is with the elevated morning sickness ive had *nice..* haha

:pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back