Going to see disturbed!

Eblinx

Reaction score
Yay!
Ok so i dont know how many of you will know of this band..but i am going to see them October 4th..and i know most of you will think im crazy because i am due october!
But i phoned rock city where they are playing, and they said they would let me in ten mins early to say hi to the band, then get me sat down on the balcony, and then close it off so i am away from danger! 8) :D 8) :D
IM SO EXCITED!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

think they will do that for me at a red hot chilli peppers concert? they are coming here in july ... doubtful though :cry:

Hmm im guessing i should have put this in off topic (i didnt know there was one) so if someone could move it to the right place that would be fab :D
Sorry!

cassi said:
think they will do that for me at a red hot chilli peppers concert? they are coming here in july ... doubtful though :cry:

I rang, just to make sure they would let me in..coz i will be about ready to give birth! :D
Its worth a try 8) 8)

I saw Beck (the guy that sang "I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me)on my due date with Mason, I stood at the side of the stage (I knew the management of the place which is why I got backstage etc, not cos I was preg)

urchin said:
I saw Beck (the guy that sang "I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me)on my due date with Mason, I stood at the side of the stage (I knew the management of the place which is why I got backstage etc, not cos I was preg)

i lurve Beck, he is a genius, and cute. OH wants to call our little boy (if we have one) Beck but i think everyone will think he is named after beckham :roll:

Enjoy the gig eblinx, OH is telling me that i really like them but am very dumb at the mo so can't recall their tunes.

Ah just listened to voices and I know who they are now :doh:

Bet you'll have a great time xxxx

lol I want to go to download but i dont know weather i shall or not all depends as im ttc

i'm going on the saturday, OH is off for the weekend but i'm not ready to leave Seren for that long. My sister will be looking after her. I think you should go, i went lasy year and was 14 weeks pregnant, saw system of a down who were amazing. Alice in chains are playing so looking forward to that.

I went to the first download fest and it was amazing! Would love to go again at some point!

hehe we get called lil emos or something cos of my age lol i want 2c still remains and dragon force hmm and bring me the horizon cant think what else

I love Disturbed!! im so jealous lol

have a great time hun!

xxx

I'm so jealous - disturbed are awesome. Nobody ever plays in Leeds GRRR.

lol it feels far - I've never been to derby

you should go to Leeds festival, its great there!!

I have been to Reading and Leeds, Leeds is far far better, the line up this year isnt to bad either, the headliners are a bit poo, but the other bands are good.

Im going to the IOW festival this year, at teh start of june, i cant wait!

xxx

I went to the Leeds festival in 2002 when Guns n Roses played. That's the only time I've ever been. Bizarre really when you consider that I've lived in Leeds for 19 years lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back