Going to be a nervewracking 5 weeks!

Mik

Reaction score
Well that's it hubby has gone on his course and won't be back until 13th February very late in the evening (I will be 37weeks at that point). He is on a course for work it is one he has wanted to do for a long time and as he is army if he comes off it for any reason he cannot return or re-apply at a later date. This means I don't want to have to call him to come home as it would ruin his dream job and unless there was a serious problem I wouldn't ring him.
So wish me luck ladies that bubs stays where he is until at least valentines day and that my BP stays under control so they don't induce me early I really don't want to do this alone :pray: :pray: :pray: Absolutely dreading the next 5 weeks

I will be thinking about you hun!!! praying nothing kicks off while hes away..... you know you can always come on here if you need support while hes away, we will all be around :hug: :hug:

Hoping little one stays put until he's home :pray:

As Mrs B said, we'll be here if and when you need us :hug:

Thinking of you - We are all here for you if you need to chat/rant etc :hug:

Thanks :hug: Just going to take it easy, hubby rang earlier to say he was there safe and sound and his room is good, food is good, and the lady who owns the pub offered to do his clothes washing for a couple extra quid! So he is rather happy :rotfl: bet he still comes home with loads of laundry though :roll:
I think I may well be on here a bit more though without a grown up child to run after I will have a lot less work to do :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Im sure you will be fine hun, just keep your legs tightly crossed!!

We are all here to keep you company :D

Good luck - you'll be fine, I know how hard it is though!
My man is getting here on Thursday after 3 1/2 months away and the last few weeks I have been praying that nothing happens or I go into early labour. Still got 3 days to wait but fingers crossed (and legs crossed, at this stage)
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Ahh its bound to be tough as you'll miss him! Time will fly though, and we are all here to have a moan to if needed!

Hopefully bubs stays comfy in mummies tummy!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back