going out of my mind do you see it line spotters ?

Mrspage2b

Reaction score
AF is 4 days late i always always have had a 28day day cycle or less i have sore boobs always worn out feel sick matalic tast in my mouth must have done 20+ test all been BFN then just did one and thought i could see a line so placed it next to last nights couldnt see a line last night but boob their was a faint line on that one as well (could well b a evap but hay ) top test last night bottom just now and i can see it more every time i go back i am going out of my mind never been threw this always had strong BFP b4 im even due on so can you see a line or am i nuts lol

Attachments

• 253384_10152810906065136_278799898_n[1].jpg
    253384_10152810906065136_278799898_n[1].jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 128
I can see a line but could be an evap

I can see a very faint line on the 2nd one hun! Hopefully this is your month & you just have a shy bean!

2nd pic was taken within the time limit so thats good that you see it just hope like hell but it would make me only 4 weeks away from being due when my sister gets married

cant get 1 till tuesday when its payday i almost brought 1 the other day but got tesco own as thought i dont want to spend £10 and get a BFN if that makes sence
but the tesco one was odd also me and my parter couldnt work out if we could or couldnt see a line i still have 1 tesco one left so may wait and use that first wee of morning ormaly at 5am lol

I see something on both xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I'm going thru this as well :).. Keep positive!

My faint lines also came up with in time limit.

Fx for you!!

If it's any help I used a FRER and a tesco's own with the same wee with one of my bfps and got just a good a line on the tesco as on the frer :) good luck.

gl i jus wanna say tho ive had exactly the same tests as u and same lines on them tests for 2 weeks so i fink there dodgy. i did get a faint pos on another early predictor test but think that was dodgy too as got reviews online for false bfps and every other test ive done has come up bfn ive done tescos an asdas ones. have felt preggers aswell! realy dont trust those sort of cheapie test now tho , they were good for my last bfp but this latest batch have seemed to have a realllyyyyy faint line like urs comin up within time limit . hope urs is real though! i havent had my period yet so still kindof hopeful xxx

done tesco had to pull it apart their is somthing their but so faint dont think camra will pick it up i just wish af would come or a strong line so i can get on and know where i am this is stupid now

Attachments

• 931207_10152813817800136_1446576933_n[1].jpg
    931207_10152813817800136_1446576933_n[1].jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
I hate 'are they there lines'! so frustrating and you are no more wiser for taking the test :( hope you get some answers soon.

I hate 'are they there lines'! so frustrating and you are no more wiser for taking the test :( hope you get some answers soon.

ive just added the pic to my post grrrr if i tilt my laptop screen i can see it lol

I love a bit f line spotting and i can see the line on your recent test Hun..very faint but I can deff see it..good luck x

I definitely see a faint line!!! In still holding out until tomorrow but again... No AF for me... Just want to know!!! But infor u... There is definitely a line there xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back