Going inssssssannnnnneeeee.......

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
waiting for this baby to appear!!!!

Im dizzy from bouncing on me birth ball so much, my nipples are killing me from all the stimulation they are getting, if I have another hot bath my skin will fall off, and Im sick of analysing every little twinge, baby movement, toilet motion and looking at the empty crib.

Not helped by people texting me all the frigging time asking me if I have had him yet. IF I HAVE HAD HIM WE WILL TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!

:wall: :wall: :wall:

I'm totally with you on this one :wall: I'm going :x Arghhhhhhhhhhhh! I just had my millionth hot bath, now sitting on the bed with my 1000th BH of the day, back is in agony, feel like this baby is literally inside my bladder, I've seen enough plug to last me a lifetime and I'm fed up :wall: :cry: COME OUT! It seems impossible that this "pre-labour" larky can go on for much longer :(

I dont think I have ever been sooo frustrated in my whole life!!

Im with you on the whole plug thing - just HOW much can there be up there?!!?!?! I must have a cervix like the grand canyon!!!

As for getting DH to help me, we keep meaning to havea bit of nookie but I feel about as sexy as a beached whale at the moment and Im that sore and knackered by the end of the day I just cant bring myself to do it!!!

Having said that Im that desperate maybe tonights the night!

If my son decides to stop kicking me right in me side that is. Its very off putting trying to get jiggy with it when your LO is trying to escape through your right hand side!! I keep trying to tell him to look for the light at the end of the tunnel but he doesnt seem to be listening....he is clearly a typical man already!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Aw come on little boy, your mum's had enough - get yersel out of there!

J-Do1979 said:
I dont think I have ever been sooo frustrated in my whole life!!

Im with you on the whole plug thing - just HOW much can there be up there?!!?!?! I must have a cervix like the grand canyon!!!

As for getting DH to help me, we keep meaning to havea bit of nookie but I feel about as sexy as a beached whale at the moment and Im that sore and knackered by the end of the day I just cant bring myself to do it!!!

Having said that Im that desperate maybe tonights the night!

If my son decides to stop kicking me right in me side that is. Its very off putting trying to get jiggy with it when your LO is trying to escape through your right hand side!! I keep trying to tell him to look for the light at the end of the tunnel but he doesnt seem to be listening....he is clearly a typical man already!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I tried the nookie route too, felt totally unsexy but felt it was worth a bash...did it make any difference... :shakehead: nothing! Grrrrrr! It was just uncomfortable and unpleasant and baby was moving around like a loon :roll:

Honestly enough is enough! I keep shouting at my bump now, poor bubs is probably traumatised :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back