Going back to WTT till the new year.

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Ive been thinking and i have decided im going to wait till new year to start ttc again. Ive had a couple of emotional set back this week and i really think its best that i wait one more cycle to ensure my body is ready to concieve and carry full term.
So i want to wish you all the best for christmas testing and send everyone lots of babydust :dust::dust::dust:
Hope santa brings lots of bfp and ill be back to join you in 2011 x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's a great idea :)

Happy holidays ;)

Aw Hun :hugs:

I think it's a good idea to make sure you're in the right place before ttc again to make sure you've got the best place for a growing baby to be.

:hugs:

Sorry to hear that hun but am so happy it's the right thing for you & your feeling ok
Have a great Christmas, enjoy & relax & who knows, it may come get you when you least expect it :)
xxx

Im sorry to hear that, look forward to seeing back here in 2011. :) Merry Xmas XX

Last edited:
God I totally thought I was in the wrong year then when I read cherrys post lol!!!
Good luck for next year Hun!!! Xx

Last edited:
LOL thanks for that, Im so busy watching the advert for Back to the Future on Blueray I didnt notice and shall correct it :p

Haha it's ok!! I did think I was having a blonde moment then!! Xx

Thanks ladies, i think its for the best. I really dont want any unnecassary worrying and if i know i have given my body time to heal, then that one worry i dont have to have :dust::dust::dust: x x

i get why you have decided this, sorry you have some set backs hun. hope you get to relax and enjoy xmas without the ttc stress, checking symptoms etc etc. see you back here in 2011 xxx

Ye hun totally understand why your doing that, bwst to wait till your totally ready, see you back here in the new year hun! all the best. x x x

I'm going to miss you. I've decided that although I want to stay here in TTC with all my friends, I should push forward into Tri1 as it might be a bit annoying for some to have pregnant people hanging around, which is very understandable. For all I know I might be back here sooner than I hoped, or in WTT. Though fingers crossed that doesnt happen.

I think it's a really good idea to give it a rest for the next few weeks, get all the stress of christmas out the way plus enjoy the eating and drinking, and get your body back in balance.

Take it easy, have fun, and hopefully see your BFP announcement in the New Year xxxxxxxxxxx

Ahhh M2A, I will miss you! Have a lovely break, and pop back in to see us when you can x

I'm going to miss you. I've decided that although I want to stay here in TTC with all my friends, I should push forward into Tri1 as it might be a bit annoying for some to have pregnant people hanging around, which is very understandable. For all I know I might be back here sooner than I hoped, or in WTT. Though fingers crossed that doesnt happen.

I think it's a really good idea to give it a rest for the next few weeks, get all the stress of christmas out the way plus enjoy the eating and drinking, and get your body back in balance.

Take it easy, have fun, and hopefully see your BFP announcement in the New Year xxxxxxxxxxx

Im going to miss you too hunny, but get your bum over to tri-1 and enjoy every second ;) as you wont be back over here or in wtt till you are ready for a brother/sister for your LO!

Hopefully in the new year ill be joining you over there but if not ill keep following your journey.

Congratulations again to you and your OH hun, you both really deserve this. I dont think ive been so excited seeing a post on here as i was for yours yesterday, i seen your test and started crying(with joy of course;))
Take care and look after yourself x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back