Going back to work tomorrow

Sali2012

Reaction score
Going back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks sick leave and almost two weeks annual leave (over Christmas/new year time) prior to sick leave so almost 4 weeks! Every one knows at work and I've received lovely flowers and a card at home but still feeling really awkward as they didn't know that I was planning to have another baby! Not looking forward to awkward questions.....:(xx

Take care hunny. Glad you have so many friends, really good. And I wish you all the best and good luck enough to pregnant journey. Many many hugs and baby dust to you.

good luck honey, walking in the door is hard but once you get cracking with work its like you were never away! The awkward questions are just signs that people care, and most people probably won't even bring it up! Hope it goes ok xxx

Best of luck!

I am sure most people will realsie this is a very sensitve situation and will avoid asking anything awkward.

If anyone asks you anything you are not happy to discuss then tell them as much and they'll soon get the hint.

I am sure it wont be as bad as you think!

xxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone! My first day back at work was a lot better than I thought! Thanks god that's over and done with xx

So glad it went ok for you honey!How are you feeling?xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! I'm ok Natz, thanks hun... You know how it is... Up and down like a roller coaster! I just feel really let down at times because we planned this for a while to get it right with the timings and everything and were really looking forward to it but I supposed it wasn't meant to be just yet...! And it doesnt help when i know 5 pregnant women who are due the similar time as i would have - im happy for them but just not happy that im not,..! How about you? Have you had reply from the hospital yet? xxx

sorry to hear of your loss Sali :( Things will get better, it just takes time to heal. I had a mmc in oct, and also took about 4 weeks off work. I totally understand where you re coming from when you say about other ladies who are due the same time as you would have been...it is like a reminder to you and it hurts!! I only told one friend about my mc, she happened to be pregnant at the time, and has now stopped speaking to me. I have no idea why. But I found it so difficult talking to her about her pregnancy, when I'd just had a mc. She talked incessantly about her pregnancy to me, and not once asked how I was.
The good news, and just to show that out of such a horrible situation something good can happen....I have just found out this evening I am pregnant.
So, keep positive hun...sending you lotsa hugs...xxxxx

Awww hun I'm so happy for you and wish you all the luck in the world!

As far as your friend goes, I think you are better off without people like her in your life!! When youre going through hard times and people who are there to support you are your true friends (as my mum always says)!

You take care of yourself hun and good luck... xxx

glad ti went well hun, the fear is sometimes worse than reality huh? i know what you mean about timing we hadn't planned ours but timing would have been perfect, but then in my job there is no perfect time (although as I'm organising 2 conference sin 2013 and i hope to be in mat leave by then there probably are better times :)

For me we planned it so well and the timings would have been perfect because it would have been during summer holidays and that's what I wanted so my daughter wouldnt be as affected as she would be during term time.... Oh well we'll see what happens now.... As far as work I don't think there is ever any right time but it would need to fit in when ever it happens xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back