God I'm Hungry!

Sproglett

Reaction score
I'm 9w+3 and all I want to do today is eat, I have had a bowl of cereal, an apple a banana and a Quakers oat bar, but my belly is rumbling like mad, I know baby is growing, but even each individual bit of cereal is bigger than baby atm lol. I might actually eat my keyboard.... don't actully care what it taste like as long as it fills me up lol.

Im with you Sprog, i had porridge for breakfast, ive just had a sandwich, packet of crisps and a yogurt and im still starving! I lost my appetite last week but i think its well and truly returned. xxx

I'm really hungry today too! I had a bowl of cereal at half 6 this morning, decided 10 o'clock was too early for noodles so had some more cereal - Shreddies this time hopeful of locking up hunger 'til lunch! - and now I'm hungry again. I think I'll be getting those noodles now...

Food food food!! I'm the same, the cold weather doesn't help!x

Lol, my mates 23 weeks and has told me she's lost a stone since she's been pregnant! (midwife's fine about it and everything) I just hope I don't balloon too much lol

I dont get hungry now :(

Me either!
I haven't felt properly hungry since I was 6 weeks pregnant lol.
I only eat now because I know I have to! And when I do eat, my portions are tiny!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I dont get hungry now :(

Me either!
I haven't felt properly hungry since I was 6 weeks pregnant lol.
I only eat now because I know I have to! And when I do eat, my portions are tiny!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I miss being hungry!! Same, or because OH keeps pestering me about eating! I eat about the same as a toddler eats. grrr

I really wish i wasnt eating as much, I'm trying to keep any excess eating to healthy foods, i dont want to spend the first 12 months of motherhood trying to lose it again.

God if i thought about what i actually eat i would stop eating lol, I didnt get any sickness but i had the sicky feeling but found out if i hate something then it disappeared!

So far today i have had

Breakfast - Cornflakes
Snack - Clementine
Dinner - Cheese Sandwich , apple and Salt and Vinegar Crisps (my craving)

now its 3:15pm and i'm debating on whether to have my yoghurt or wait till i get home for my tea which ill no doubt wont have till gone 7ish....

Which by the way i'm having homemade curry, brown rice and a naan bread lol

so yeah i eat LOADS!

x

they say you should eat 6 small meals a day on pregnancy so the biody can cope with this hunger.
I also had and still have days like this and i havent oput much weight on during pregnancy. Id say carry on in moderation x

If it makes you feel any better, I was like this for first 10/11 weeks, literally felt starving all the time and could not get full, but now my appetite has returned to normal. I put on half a stone by week 10 and then another half by week 17. Weight gain has slowed right down now though :) x x

Lol, just had a nice pasta bake, and debating on eating some haribo

I'm starving too!! :)

Im just making the most of it and eating loads in case I get really sick!

Xx

I'm the same ... which is why I'm awake now ... peanut is constantly hungry and wakes me up usually around 4:30am for something to eat ... today I left a banana next to bed so I could eat and go back to sleep ... I ate and I'm still hungry! and when I get hungry I feel sick .. so Im up.

I'm the same, so hungry some days that I could eat my fist. I was worse at about 9-11 weeks but that when the brain is developing the most do I figured i should eat away as it was for making essential stuff.

With all the sickness I had too I lost half a stone. It's calmed down a bit now. But if I'm hungry I HAVE to eat, like a woman possessed!

Stuff your faces while you can, might not last long!!

I really wanted a tuna melt sandwhich when I was at my MIL yesterday, so was naughty and helped my self lol... Then had another along with a pack of mcoys and a chocolate muffin. Most I've eaten in one go in ages!! I loved it, but the second sarnie was too much. I hate it when you think you want more, but when you've had more it spoils it :(

lol, well today i seem to be behaving so far, i've had a bowl of cereal and an apple. That will change by lunch time though :)... oh actually.... might need to get my banana now lol

I've had cereal and a clementine! still bloody hungry!

I loved bananas before i fell pregnant cant stand the smell or taste now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back