Giving up is hard to do

minikins

Reaction score
Man this boobie to beaker business is so hard. Dom still does not really want to know so I am letting him dictate.

I do want to breastfeed until he is about a year but when I try to cut a boobie feed out to use a beaker it does not work and then I just want to breastfeed him as we both love it.

Hopefully one day he will love beaker and then I can seriously think of switching over but until then it's boobie and beaker practise.

Anyone else in this boat?

Hi, I'm still breast feeding ewan, he also has one bottle feed a day. i keep thinking that i'll swap him to a morning and evening breastfeed. but i just can't seem to make a date to do it, as i've come to enjoy BF'ing. Ewan will drink from a cup (gets drenched in the process!) or one of the sippy cups we have to hold it for him as he'll end up with it in his eye!

Also he still wakes at night for a feed and BF is so easy just to pop it out feed and go back to bed!! without turning a light on etc etc.

We want to start trying for another when he is 9-12 months so if i've not had a period by then i will have to stop!

Never thought i would be reluctant to stop!!

I wouldnt worry too much, even at 21 months Jess wont take milk from a cup but she is bottle fed. She still has a bottle in the a.m and one before bed but takes oj from a beaker thoughout the day.m It doesnt bother me at all despite the health visitor telling me off (yawn).

I hope it works out but dont be put off just now if he isnt having any of it,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back