Give me hope!!!!!!!

grace

Reaction score
Please can you tell me how long you have all been ttc or were ttc before bfp and what your situation with birth control was before?

Ill start:

Ive been ttc for 7 months and was on microgynon until just before ttc.

Also, what are the symptoms of PCOS? Im thinking i may be affected.

Grace.xxxxxxx

Hi, I was on microgynon too, came off in may to TTC, not had AF since. Went to docs who, after a couple of blood tests to check hormone levels, thyroid, glucose, reffered me to hopspital cos I may have PCOS. Symptoms are usually lack of or irregular AF, family history of PCOS, this site will help with more symptoms http://www.verity-pcos.org.uk/.
Good luck TTC :hug:

hi ive been on mercilon for years and each time i came off pill i waited 3 months then caught within 2 months of ttc
my sister has pcos her symptoms are:-
overweight, excess hair, severe acne, and she only has about 2 periods a year she had a baby 3 years ago and has been trying ever since for number 2 she is currently taking medication to try and regulate her hormones which does seem to be working her acne has cleared her hair is less and she now has more regular periods so we are hoping it wont be much longer before she catches good luck hun hope you dont have to wait 2 long for your bfp xxx

hi grace :wave: ]
i came off microgynon in Dec 2005 after 10 years of being on it and got my BFP 2 weeks ago. 9 months of trying and i was begining to pull my hair out! good luck and hope you get your BFP soon :hug:

Hi after I was on microgynon I didn't have a period for a year but I think thats unusual. My friend came off the pill and got her BFP before a period :)

Hi Grace

I was also on Microgynon for 9 years and came of on 1st Jan 2006 and got pregnant after 6 1/2 months of TTC

hello

i have also just came off microgynon in august and it took me 1 month to have my first period after stopping pill, now im on my first cycle TTC so i let ya know when i get my BFP :pray:

Yeah me too. Sorry i don't have any answers on your questions but good luck :)

xx

I was on Femodene (combined pill) for 6 years and fell pregnant within 3 months of coming off it.

Good luck hun!

Hi Gracie,

I was on Femodene .. (until it was 'banned'!!) .. then Ovranette ... for 13 years .... I came off the pill in Feb 2006 ... been TTC ever since. I had my usual pill (withdrawal) bleed ... then went straight back to pretty regular cycles ... but still no luck with getting pg :(

Good luck ... hope you get your BFP soon :pray:

Good Luck!
I was on depo for 2 years and took my body almost 2 years to "reboot" Been ttc since March (properly since May)

Had 1 MC and I possibly have PCOS (still benn tested)

Bec said:
Hi Gracie,

I was on Femodene .. (until it was 'banned'!!) .. then Ovranette ... for 13 years .... I came off the pill in Feb 2006 ... been TTC ever since. I had my usual pill (withdrawal) bleed ... then went straight back to pretty regular cycles ... but still no luck with getting pg :(

Good luck ... hope you get your BFP soon :pray:

When was it banned and why???

I was on it for the past 6 years and came off in January so that doesnt make any sense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back