*Giggles*

Stunned

Reaction score
Just found out this morning that I am pregnant! Been TTC for 2 years now and now I'm just waiting for him indoors to come home from work so I can show him the clearblue stick with that 'Pregnant' on it!

I still do not believe it though - especially since I am still have achy feelings on my belly and a bit of a bad back like when I have a period - is this normal!?!?!?

Im gonna get another test later on just to make sure...

Thanks muchly!

:)

I had exactly the same feelings early on in pregnancy so I'd say they're normal! x x x Congratulations honey!!!!!

Awww Congratulations hun :yay: and Welcome to the Forum :)

Congratulations!!! Hope all goes well and welcome to the PF! :)

congratulations. i would say perfectly normal i had them at the start of pregnancy x

Welcome and congratulations on your BFP :yay: xx

Congratulations, and welcome. I am a new memeber too. Just found out i am pregnant too.

:yay: congratulations!! I bet you cant wait for your OH to get home!! Welcome to the forum

Thank you for your reassurances - the twinges are not too bad now especially since I know that its normal. OH came home and reacted like this - "Oh Wow.....oh wow......oh wow....I must stop saying wow.....oh wow..." and so on for a while! :D

Seeing doc in a couple weeks.

I'm due on 21st Dec so a Xmas baby!!!

Aw what a lovely Christmas present for you guys! x What are OH's like hey?! Mine couldn't stop grinning and then picked me up! x

big big congratulations to you both!
and welcome to the forum hun xx

Congrats! your OHs reaction did make me smile lol :) all the best xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111