Maxine

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just wanted to introduce myself my name is Maxine i am 28 and i found out i am pregnant yesterday after 4 years of TTC we was suppose to be starting IVF very soon so i am still in complete shock, currently i am waiting for the doctors to confirm the pregnancy they said they would phone me on friday and then i would get a letter from the midwife i think :) its all so strange i keep thinking the doctors will phone and say your not pregnant even though the first response BFP is on my dresser lol

Bye for now

Max

xx

Welcome Max!

Congratulations on your happy news and concieving naturally.

I kept looking at my test over and over again to at first!

I hope you are feeling well!

xx

Hello... congratulations and nice to meet u!

Thats brilliant news! Think everyone feels like that at first, i couldnt stop looking at my test. I pancied when i went to look at it again a few days later an the pregnant +3 had dissappeared, luckily the OH had read the leaflet properly and it said that as its digi it would only stay for 48hours! :)

Great news Maxine, congrats and welcome to the forum x

Welcome, and congratulations!

I got pregnant just before starting treatment too, it's amazing how thigns happen!

Congratulations! That's so cool that you got such brilliant news yay! All the very best! x

congratulations hunn and welcome to the forum how lovely to get your BFP just before the ivf..so pleased for you have a happy healthy 9 months....xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back